Katniss Everdeen Mockingjay 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avactionfigures

Freakzoid
Reaction score
On OSW forums, I've read that the black label collector heads are the way to go.
IMG_4748 (2).JPG
It's small enough almost the size of a hot toys head. Looks better too.

I'll be making a custom version of the suit from the trailer.
hunger-games-mockingjay-part-1.jpg

Initial plan I was going to take the head off and put it on a hot toys body, and once supplies come in start working on.
I have no use for the Catching Fire outfit or the body it's on (not the best to pose with anyway). I might do something with it but..
I may post photos of the final product, if anyone's interested.

(But I may not, I seem to run into people shooting down my ideas. To the point its just freaking annoying. F the backlash, man.)

I can understand your frustration. I can see perhaps that you might run into it here - I think now that we're all very spoiled by Hot Toys, that using what looks to be a Barbie head for a custom just isn't satisfying for a custom nowadays.

I can understand your frustration. I can see perhaps that you might run into it here - I think now that we're all very spoiled by Hot Toys, that using what looks to be a Barbie head for a custom just isn't satisfying for a custom nowadays.

I know it certainly doesn't cut hot toys quality ht is top-notch. Thanks for understanding.

Cruz is top notch. HS needs to be on a different body though.

I agree, I looked at the Maleficient auction and it sold for 1.2K, everything head down is garbage no matter how nice you pose it. :lol

Seems like the Kumik is the best option... and I imagine might look even better with the head pushed down a bit and a thicker neck.

The Cruz repaint, while very impressive, still looks nothing like the actress... it's just far to generic of a head.

I have a Kumik body I'll probably use. I did a test run and it looks great. Most of the neck will be covered tho.

I'm sure someone on here can repaint that head to look more like the actress
that Kumik head is not bad,but not great
maybe someone can do a repaint of that one
perhaps all blue...

Back