Karma fears my host shottie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why thank you...cortana says hi :D

doogiescw1.jpg

That thing is Conger-Sized

I'm not following all the game threads and I aint no gamer , but just out of curiosity, who in the Brotherhood is the best on line player, you know the one who always kills the others? Who's the bad-ass of the bunch ? The top Dog?

I'd have to say Yippy followed by ill jedi. Yippy is a consistant pain in the ass where as ill can have off nights. Also, Yippy pisses ill off to no end so Yippy has a slight edge :lol

I'd have to say Yippy followed by ill jedi. Yippy is a consistant pain in the ass where as ill can have off nights. Also, Yippy pisses ill off to no end so Yippy has a slight edge :lol

It depends on if Badmoon is sober or not. Sober he would claim to be a top dog. :lecture

There are no top dogs, as every body has their on and off nights. You all suck and blow, and you know it. Just like a breathalyzer exam, we all fail sometimes.

I'm not following all the game threads and I aint no gamer , but just out of curiosity, who in the Brotherhood is the best on line player, you know the one who always kills the others? Who's the bad-ass of the bunch ? The top Dog?

As probably the worst player, the players I fear the most are (in no particular order) Yippy, Ill, Karma, Kain, Fingaz, Bad Moon, Bagels, McHavyck, DA, Croft, Conger, Josh, Loki, Fritz, Kit, Spartan Rex, p!tu and Jen!!!! :google Did I forget anybody???

As probably the worst player, the players I fear the most are (in no particular order) Yippy, Ill, Karma, Kain, Fingaz, Bad Moon, Bagels, McHavyck, DA, Croft, Conger, Josh, Loki, Fritz, Kit, Spartan Rex, p!tu and Jen!!!! :google Did I forget anybody???

I'd say that order is about correct :D:lol

Back