Karma fears my host shottie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl
Never when it's a member of the Brotherhood because I know how it's meant, but I have no idea WHO this guy is and to come in and say I have "no skill" is a little bold when you don't know me IMO. And here I thought my brothers would back me up...silly me.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I can back you up. You are able to kill me with the sniper gun when you are the host and when I have a bad connection from donwloading too much man on man pr0n.

Yea, when I play everybody will CLEARLY see that it is me and now some imposter. Only 2 more days of finals :banana:banana

So no excuses for this Friday then? I fully plan on making you my ^^^^^ all night long :monkey3 I'll have you begging for more finals

Doesn't host shotgun = no skill?

Don't you = who the F are you talking too? I mean um.... welcome. Prove yourself before you start talking trash.... Um......

IMG_0461.jpg

I'm not following all the game threads and I aint no gamer , but just out of curiosity, who in the Brotherhood is the best on line player, you know the one who always kills the others? Who's the bad-ass of the bunch ? The top Dog?

I'm not following all the game threads and I aint no gamer , but just out of curiosity, who in the Brotherhood is the best on line player, you know the one who always kills the others? Who's the bad-ass of the bunch ? The top Dog?

That would be me

Most I think would say that it's between Yippy and me, but all of us can rock the ^^^^ on regular. Yippy is the harder kill, while I piss people off the most. :D

Back