KAI STUDIO - Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro, I was so excited when I saw my PM box had 5 taglines marked "travis" or the likes, I thought for sure the other version must have been confirmed or something. :lol

Everyone just wanted mine. :monkey2

:lol:lol:lol

Sorry to disappoint

PM coming your way to cheer you up then :wink1:

I don't think there was hostility so much as dissappointment. I'm sure Kai never really expected the onslaught of people going and dropping money on a bash he probably agreed then thought about or after he might get into trouble . I'm really bummed but I can't blame him at all, I'd do the same if I was him.

i just hope he conciders my suggestion to tweak the sculpt a bit, switch his hair up, give him a slight smile...

Then it wouldn't be exactly the same thing

I don't think there was hostility so much as dissappointment. I'm sure Kai never really expected the onslaught of people going and dropping money on a bash he probably agreed then thought about or after he might get into trouble . I'm really bummed but I can't blame him at all, I'd do the same if I was him.

i just hope he conciders my suggestion to tweak the sculpt a bit, switch his hair up, give him a slight smile...Then it wouldn't be exactly the same thing

Whilst that makes perfect sense I still think ''The Company'' would still have issues with that :dunno

Honestly thats how I percieve them Teddy, the evil "Company" like from Avatar or Aliens. :lol Bastards.

Yeah , those bastards. :mad:

images

:rotfl

im sure with the all the demand from you bros ,he could make another sculpt with a different expression. You guys should sit tight...

The problem is that is the only expression

Sad, Lonely and Depressed Travis

Can someone answer my question. Did he even ever get back with a response or is all this talk more speculation?

I'm not sure, the other thread along with 30 or so of my post count just vanished which doesn't bode well.

Does anyone actually know, did Jack come by and say it was a nogo or what? Seems pretty stupid to just delete the whole thread but I'd expect nothing less from our crack team of mods.

Well seeing as it was Teddy's thread, I would imagine Jack possibly asked him to shut it down, as Kai has definitely changed his mind.

Wager that was the case anyway.

Teddy has posted in here since we've been discussing it. If he shut it down I would think he would have said something. I'll wait until xeno gives us word.

Yes guys it was me :monkey3

A decision was taken that the thread be removed but with all the best intentions meant.

I am sorry if this has caused further upset :(

So was there a definitive "no" from Jack or Kai or you just took it down to avoid further speculation? Thats what were all wondering.

So was there a definitive "no" from Jack or Kai or you just took it down to avoid further speculation? Thats what were all wondering.

It is a no sorry

In hindsight maybe I should have come forward and said this than keep you guessing in this thread

I am sincerely sorry

Does anybody know how to turn the clocks back :monkey3

Last edited:
Your killing me Teddy. :monkey2

:lol

No worries mate, its not your fault, but if it was in fact a definitive no, you may not want to say "at the moment" it implies theres still a chance later on.

Back