KAI STUDIO - Travis Bickle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll break it down.

Great jacket but the people badge is awful

Awful jeans

great shirt

awful body

great and accurate weapons and holsters

awful arm slider

great belt

Awful boots but quite screen accurate

awful awful awful head that looks like homer Simpson.

Awful sunglasses

The special edition

Great great bomber jacket

passable head with hair one hair is repainted and face is tweaked a bit

to get it decent you need

new jeans, I used wolverines

new body, I used Marcus wright with a traditional right arm swapped do his bare arm can be exposed

new sunglasses I used handmakers

new badge I used Kai's

a lot of work on the arm slider

new boots I used wolverines

And lastly Kai's head as nothing else even comes close...

I so wanted the Other head with Hair...Looks life like to DeNiro. anyone have one want to sell it let me know?

No one has the sculpt with hair, Moe. In a thread that has vanished, it was explained that Kai sold that sculpt to a figure company quite some time ago. It was apparently slated for release on a generic military figure. So we all have to keep our eyes peeled and hope that it comes out and that the manufacturing process doesn't distort it. If it does come out, we should all be able to get it. We don't know which company has it.

No one has the sculpt with hair, Moe. In a thread that has vanished, it was explained that Kai sold that sculpt to a figure company quite some time ago. It was apparently slated for release on a generic military figure. So we all have to keep our eyes peeled and hope that it comes out and that the manufacturing process doesn't distort it. If it does come out, we should all be able to get it. We don't know which company has it.

That be fantastic...It was BEST head ever of Deniro, Big fan of taxi driver and deniro thanks

I suspect the other thread vanished because of all the hostility that was being expressed. Let's all just watch for the figure. DiD, Playhouse, Soldier Story, Loading Toys and others are all making great strides with their casting materials and paintups. This may all turn out fine in time. Probably the best way to watch is to check in at OSW, where new military releases appear almost daily.

I don't think there was any hostility, we just kept bumping to ask what was going on or if it was coming. Did I miss something that got it shut down like a definitive answer or tyrade?

Also guys, sorry, I've gotten 5 differant PMs since last night, I'm not looking to sell my Travis. I took a risk and ordered the Bros figure from Store-Rooms to update my jacket, shirt, and belt, so hopefully they didn't knock those pieces off.

I don't think there was any hostility, we just kept bumping to ask what was going on or if it was coming. Did I miss something that got it shut down like a definitive answer or tyrade?

Also guys, sorry, I've gotten 5 differant PMs since last night, I'm not looking to sell my Travis. I took a risk and ordered the Bros figure from Store-Rooms to update my jacket, shirt, and belt, so hopefully they didn't knock those pieces off.

Who is my competition then :lol

Back