jye4ever's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
I don't like his Grey Hulk.

His Geeen one I like a-lot but when it comes to Grey, there is only one true master Statue, and he sure is expensive.

Now, I do like Courtmaster's Juggs, I like it even more because SS has no Juggs planned for future release.

Yet........:rolleyes:

Why have I not commented in this thread yet????

Awesome collection as always! :rock Keep us updated. And get the spare bedroom ready for the Iron Child! He's movin' in!

That is a gorgeous little Avengers group you got going there. I'm on the look out for most of those pieces myself. Huge Avengers fan, so those and maybe a few cool villains will all i'll be after.

That is a gorgeous little Avengers group you got going there. I'm on the look out for most of those pieces myself. Huge Avengers fan, so those and maybe a few cool villains will all i'll be after.

Thank you for the comp...

The left of the collection has a hole which needs to be filled, will use same small table that Hulk PF is on.

Either A-bom, Custom Juggs or Grey Hulk would finish off the framed look very well, what do you think?

picture.php

Dude - I think you should put Thing on the end table, then get the custom Deadpool to put next to Punisher (or maye the Elektra PF would go good there?). If you get A-bomb, he has to go next to SSC Hulk. It just wouldn't be right any other way :lol

Awesome collection man, always dig seeing all the 1/4 marvel pieces together like that :rock

Dude - I think you should put Thing on the end table, then get the custom Deadpool to put next to Punisher (or maye the Elektra PF would go good there?). If you get A-bomb, he has to go next to SSC Hulk. It just wouldn't be right any other way :lol

Awesome collection man, always dig seeing all the 1/4 marvel pieces together like that :rock

Holy crap there's a Shark in my thread, and it's of the Reefer variety......grab your children and RUN...I mean SWIM...for your lives everyone!

Ummm, like your advise 100% makes sense!

Bringing the extra table up now and Thing will be the other side of the frame.

Like thanks a bunch dude :cool:, you :rock

Holy crap there's a Shark in my thread, and it's of the Reefer variety......grab your children and RUN...I mean SWIM...for your lives everyone!

Ummm, like your advise 100% makes sense!

Bringing the extra table up now and Thing will be the other side of the frame.

Like thanks a bunch dude :cool:, you :rock

I think once you get the IM 1:2 u should smash it on the table end and make sure u get plenty of pics and vids and then buy A-Bom.

"Awesome Dave, that' great advice, dude I'm not sure what I would do without you!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock "

Back