JV news- TWO NEW LOTR FINE ART PRINTS COMING SOON!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to have these two new pieces up for San Diego ComicCon. These is really depending on contract issues that may delay the launch.
They are definantly coming, exactly when is the question for now. Let's hope by the Con!

JV

Hi again.
I plan to have them available at my ebay store and at the SDCC, again depending on if the contract issues are ironed out before then. They are coming though!
I may have actual samples at the SDCC to preview in case I am not ready for the actual launch at the time.

JV

Ok Ringer, it actually now looks as if these new pieces have nothing to stop them. I have worked out the contractual issues, and hopefully around SDCC or just before, these might be available :D

JV

Yes!

I plan to include any new pieces in with the PB orders in one shipment if the timing works out- I still have to get them made, so it's hard to tell if it's going to work that way. A decent chance though.
You may end up waiting to get your total order though because of the delay, and SDCC folks may get their pieces first :eek: . Just a fir warning in case you want to nab a new piece on top of your ROTK!:D

JV

Yes!

I plan to include any new pieces in with the PB orders in one shipment if the timing works out- I still have to get them made, so it's hard to tell if it's going to work that way. A decent chance though.
You may end up waiting to get your total order though because of the delay, and SDCC folks may get their pieces first :eek: . Just a fir warning in case you want to nab a new piece on top of your ROTK!:D

JV

This doesn't affect the order in which we'll have paid for our Lithos I hope, (edition numbers I mean) :horror. I don't mind a wait if they can be shipped together as postage fro those tubes is hefty enough to Ireland. :D

Nope.

Shouldn't affect your original ROTK number according to when you made that purchase; it's been logged already. On the listing I put 6-8 weeks for delivery in case anything like this happened. We can accomodate you by throwin' 'em all in together when the shipment goes out. So far, none have shipped, as I am in the middle of fulfilling all those remarques!
Feel free to ask if a concern arises.... it gives my arm a break even if only a few minutes:D

JV

:D That's great Jerry like I said I don't mind personally waiting to get both the Galadriel/Frodo Litho shipped with the ROTK Litho, double the pleasure when they arrive!! :lol

Back