JV news- TWO NEW LOTR FINE ART PRINTS COMING SOON!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could we be talking a Bridge of Khazadum litho?...........:D

lotrgalvelky200311715374510285.jpg

Something with Moria interwoven in the theme somehow.

JV

I'd love to see the Aragorn & Arwen theme but I think the one I'd love to see the most is Eowyn standing in the wind outside of the golden hall. I loved that shot in the movie.

So how can we order one of these and when?

Yes, pretty please!

Stunning as always Jerry. :bow

Any chance we could see a Legolas Fine Art Print at some point? :D Unless you've already done one that I don't know about.

Stunning as always Jerry. :bow

Any chance we could see a Legolas Fine Art Print at some point? :D Unless you've already done one that I don't know about.

Perhaps I will think of some ideas and take a poll or something.

JV

Jerry,

the terror over osgiliath is amazing - any chance you will be doing a piece with a ringwratih as the focal point?! Perhaps after the aforementioned Balrog ;-)

Yes,

I believe a "baddies" series is in order, in which the WK with the 8 wraiths will be included in some way.

JV

This line sounds like it is going to be awsome but unfortunatley for the time being I am confined to one room which means I will have to be super slective about which ones I buy due to lack of wall space.:monkey2

This line sounds like it is going to be awsome but unfortunatley for the time being I am confined to one room which means I will have to be super slective about which ones I buy due to lack of wall space.:monkey2

Understandable : )

I think most of these new pieces will be sized at around 18 x 24 ,or 20 x 30 so maybe this will help with some wall space issues:rolleyes:

JV

Yes,

I believe a "baddies" series is in order, in which the WK with the 8 wraiths will be included in some way.

JV

Jerry, I love the idea of a "baddies" collection. :naughty As for the WK and ringwraiths...are we talking trueform?

Jerry, I love the idea of a "baddies" collection. :naughty As for the WK and ringwraiths...are we talking trueform?

Truform? No.

I think that they should appear as they are seen by the living, all in black with old tainted armour, etc.

JV

Back