Justified Discussion -Spoilers-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The villian of the week style is what I dislike the most, I hope they start to build a solid story line.

I think it's been okay so far, but needs to get something solid going story wise. Hopefully things will pick up with his father next episode.

I also think it needs a little more humor. There was some signs of that in the dentist episode that I liked (good job by Alan Ruck). I knew he became a dentist because of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. :lol

Finally watched last weeks episode today, really like that a bunch of story lines are coming together. Happy Boyd is out too:rock

The show is really starting to grow on me.

Yeah, the past two episodes have been great.

I think it's showing a lot of promise, just like Sons of Anarchy did. I'm glad this has already been renewed for a second season.

I know there was very little talk about this show here, but I ended up being a fan. A good cast and story took hold. The season finale was great.

Yeah, it was definitely a slow burn, but at the season finale, it all really came together. I love watching Raylan own people with his pistol. When that one guy tried to sneak in through the window, and Raylan just blew his face off. . . that was so sweet.

I'd been watching The Shield Season 1 over the last few days, there's an ep in the 1st season where Shane (Walton Goggins) has to pretend he's a hillbilly, so it was funny to see him actually be a hillbilly in Justified.

Adam Arkin directed the finale, btw. I wonder if FX has some kind of deal with him after his work on Sons of Anarchy.

Great episode tonight. I like the actor who plays Boyd. He really makes him a great character.

And now I know not to piss off Mama. :lol

I'm watching it right now - and yep - you don't mess with mama! :lol But I am curious about that apple pie of hers.

Just finished the episode - damn - you really don't mess with mama. :lol OUCH!!

And I like Boyd too - gotta know your a,b,c's. :D

Just finished the episode - damn - you really don't mess with mama. :lol OUCH!!

And I like Boyd too - gotta know your a,b,c's. :D

Mama sure has some idiot sons. :lol

Yeah, Boyd has become one of my favorite characters on tv right now.

Last nights episode was great.:rock This show has become my favorite along with Shameless.

Those two along with Fringe are my must see shows every week.

:lol He's got his own style.

Tonight's episode was good - but I wish they would focus more on the Mama story - that's a crazy bunch of characters there.

Yeah, this was definitely a stand alone episode. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the money though.

Justified was renewed for a 3rd season. :yess:

And least week's episode was great! I love how they kept you guessing through the whole episode whether or not Raylan and Winona were going to get caught with the money.

Yeah!! Very good news about the show being renewed. :woo

Tonight's episode was great. Those Bennetts are a nutty bunch.

I liked the banter between Boyd and Raylon....the line about the only side they were both on was the same side of the car cracked me up. :lol

Back