JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and people like me will be there to rudely interrupt their private conversations and say, "Hey! Jackwad! Darkseid was created first, it's Thanos that is the rip off. Maybe if you talked less about how big of a comic book fan you are, and actually read the books, you'd know that Jim Starlin totally ripped Jack "The King" Kirby's iconic villain. Now put that popcorn back in your mouth and shut it."

:lol :lol :lol

...and people like me will be there to rudely interrupt their private conversations and say, "Hey! Jackwad! Darkseid was created first, it's Thanos that is the rip off. Maybe if you talked less about how big of a comic book fan you are, and actually read the books, you'd know that Jim Starlin totally ripped Jack "The King" Kirby's iconic villain. Now put that popcorn back in your mouth and shut it."

:clap:clap:hi5::rotfl
Count me in this group. The movie fans, who have no concept of the characters(on both sides) outside of the films are the worse. People who watch a big budgeted film, and act like they have been reading the character since they first debuted. It's these idiots that keep us from getting some of the better stories adapted to the big screen.

Read the Script for George Miller's Aborted 'Justice League' Movie | Movie News | Movies.com

EXCLUSIVE: Leaked 'Justice League: Mortal' Script Review ~ Superhero Movies News | Comic Book Movie News 24/7

I have yet to read the script review or the script itself, but back then I wasn't sure how having a different actor play Batman would work while Nolan's Batman trilogy was still in progress.

It's probably best that it got scrapped, besides Superman I am still hoping we get more solo films of other DC characters before jumping into Justice League.

Read the Script for George Miller's Aborted 'Justice League' Movie | Movie News | Movies.com

EXCLUSIVE: Leaked 'Justice League: Mortal' Script Review ~ Superhero Movies News | Comic Book Movie News 24/7

I have yet to read the script review or the script itself, but back then I wasn't sure how having a different actor play Batman would work while Nolan's Batman trilogy was still in progress.

It's probably best that it got scrapped, besides Superman I am still hoping we get more solo films of other DC characters before jumping into Justice League.

We'll be getting Flash in 2016.

I was hoping the same, but then they decide to have him in his solo TV show. Now I am not sure anymore of the Flash movie.

WB producers keep saying they want to give Wonder Woman her feature film or TV show, but they aren't really actively pursuing towards that.

Last I heard was that at Comic Con, when they announced Superman/Batman, they'd be doing Flash in 2016 and JL in 2017. Did that change somewhere?

To which they would reply...

"Shut up you goddamn nerd, no one cares about those lame books for kids!"

Then they'll give you a wedgie and beat you up. :lol

Yeah, they only announced Superman/Batman.:lol

I think Flash is 2016 and JL in 2017
I haven't seen any news this has been changed.....

B/S better be successful...........in a big way or I see JL canned, Flash not so much

I think Flash is 2016 and JL in 2017
I haven't seen any news this has been changed.....

B/S better be successful...........in a big way or I see JL canned, Flash not so much

They never officially announced either of those, though. That was rumored to be what they'd announce at SDCC the day of their conference, and it was only 1/3rd true; they only officially announced Superman/Batman.

They never officially announced either of those, though. That was rumored to be what they'd announce at SDCC the day of their conference, and it was only 1/3rd true; they only officially announced Superman/Batman.

If not at SDCC, it was later. But if memory serves, it was an official announcement.

I'm telling you; there was nothing official regarding JL and Flash, with the exception of that Flash TV Show (which I don't believe counts).:lol

Lex :rock

2005_0308_urkel.jpg

Back