JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you're saying they did a great job at failing to do what they set out to do? :lol

Yeah, you could say that. As a film, it's probably better than most of Michael Bay's stuff, but it's more Wild Wild West than Jonah Hex.

When this comes to fruition I really hope they use Aquaman in the film version of Justice League.

As do I; I can see him being DC's Hulk, if done right (I.e."Wow, that guy was way more badass than I was expecting." "Yeah, I'd definitely like to see more of him).

I know the DC film universe is too depressing to use him, but I'd love BATB Aquaman to get his own live action film. Outrageous.

I've got to disagree with you there, if this isn't Eastwood, I don't know what is:

Well, of course! You looked for very specific images. :lol In all fairness I can just as easily come up with several of the book covers and comic panels that don't look like Eastwood. I just never got the Eastwood vibe from the oldschool comics. :huh

Well, of course! You looked for very specific images. :lol In all fairness I can just as easily come up with several of the book covers and comic panels that don't look like Eastwood. I just never got the Eastwood vibe from the oldschool comics. :huh

I'm sure you could, but Eastwood's the ultimate Hex. I never saw Bronson in the character, even in the older books.

Any certain version of him you'd like to see on screen?

I haven't really thought of a specific version, but definitely not the long haired hook hand aquaman.

I think someone like Charlie Hunnam, Garret Hedlund or Chris Pine (I'd prefer him as the Flash, but he could work in this role also) would be great.

I still don't understand how Warner Brothers could let such an opportunity get away. They have so many characters that deserve a movie and all they do is Superman, Batman, and one crappy GL movie. Hawkman would of been great movie. They could of done some cool movies of the week with some of their characters too. Blue Devil, Firestorm, the Atom, it would of been awesome! It seems kind of sad how they seem to be playing catch up by cramming two of their best characters and hopefully making a team movie out of it all.

Well, there is a bright side to all of this anyway.. :lol

Potential for the animated films is huge, & they're a more than worthy medium to explore these characters properly.

There's the books too of course, but one day - when the DC arm of WB is in ashes.. they'll then have our permission to die. :duff

157634-146339-jonah-hex.jpg

This is Simon Pegg. Not Eastwood. Sorry.

Back