Just watched Serenity - wow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protozaius said:
What a knock out poster!

It's great that you are hanging it on your office door... it provides a gentle reminder to your co-workers at Sideshow what 12" line they SHOULD BE DOING!!!:D

:naughty

hint hint dusty!

gil-galad said:
FIREFLY 12" would be really cool!!!:rock

I TRULY feel that if the creative team at Sideshow were REALLY honest with themselves... if they searched DEEP within their hearts, they secretly think so too! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

So.... can I pencil in the official announcement to be at SDCC?:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Protozaius said:
I TRULY feel that if the creative team at Sideshow were REALLY honest with themselves... if they searched DEEP within their hearts, they secretly think so too! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

So.... can I pencil in the official announcement to be at SDCC?:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I honestly think a Firefly/Serenity line would sell even better than the Buffy/Angel line. It has a huge fandom and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger as more people discover it!

I agree... it WOULD sell better than Buffy or Angel right now. And the reason is, and I've said this before, there is NOBODY ELSE offering any sculpted merchandise from it. No other company!!! (Sorry I don't count aone lighter and one Christmas tree ornament) Where as Buffy and Angel is well represented in the marketplace: an in-depth 6" figure line, PalZ or Mez-Its, a line of busts, statues and prop replicas.

Even Dark Horse comics who put out the Serenity comic this past year was surprised how well the comic did. When asked which book surprise them the MOST this year in terms of sales, they replied "Serenity" without hestiation. They just kept on ordering reprints after re-prints. And the sales of the trading cards have been VERY solid.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 THE FIREFLY PROPERTY IS WIDE OPEN SIDESHOW!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long to respond... we're getting back into the swing of things this week and taking care of everything that's piled up :)

Yes, this is a limited edition poster on nice heavy cotton cardstock... it's limited to 100 copies and it's signed. Mine's #31 and someone else in the building has #32. He'll be selling them at his convention appearances I believe - for more info, visit is official site:

https://www.justsayah.com

I just hope that there will be some prints left when SDCC rolls around! :monkey2 :monkey2

Wow, I didn't know he did the Once More with Feeling poster. I've got an original one of those, perhaps I should have it signed...?

Looks like Adam Hughes is going to be near my neck of the woods this weekend. By "neck of the Woods" I mean I live in Portland, Oregon and he is going to be in Seattle, Washington which is about a 4 hour drive.

You see... I would consider making the trek if I knew for certain that he will be selling that Serenity print. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Any idea on how much the print sells for?

I never knew Hughes did a Serenity and a Buffy posters, they look great as usual. Me thinks he's a Buffy fan. And since I know Hughes collects 1/6 scale figures, I wonder if he has any of Sideshow's figures?

Well, I had a friend go to the Seattle Comic Con this past weekend and try to score a signed Serenity print by Adam Hughes. However he was told by the artist himself that the print is sold out. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Geez that was fast!:horror :google :horror :google

Back