Statue Just receive this unfortunately it got to me broken but none the less it is truly ama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhulk2012

Freakalicious
Reaction score
uza6ezu5.jpg

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Highly recommend it bud, however the Sideshow packaging on it is garbage is literally bags fill with styro nothing like today's high grade customize Styrofoam that they use.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

yeah I was not impressed with the packaging on this one. like you said plastic bags filled with styro foam and weird spacers to keep the box from crushing if I recal correctly. Berzerker seemed much better but it seemed to be the best in the older days with the p1 and aliens bust.

I purchased this on the secondary market some time ago and had all kinds of problems. It's not a good sign when you lift the box and hear pieces banging around loose inside. The dome was broken, two of the mandibles busted and other various chips and breaks. Apparently, the packaging wasn't great to begin with, but in my case, the styrofoam spacers were not glued to the outer box any longer and the thing was bouncing around inside. The only other protection were some bags of foams peanuts of something. Fortunately, I was able to get a refund but it was not a fun experience.

LCS had their's broken during shipping. Was a fun/educational to watch them put it back together over time.

Back