Just ordered PF Luke/Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigsaw.96

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I bet you're wondering where I am, I'll tell you w
I've been drooling over this PF statue for awhile now and I finally caved in and bought it. I don't know what it is but something about this statue makes me really gives me that feeling of nestalgia and in my opinion is the perfect piece that describes the entire SW saga. Even though I'm going to have to sell most of Hasbro figures to get it I don't care because this is a grail piece to me.

I just got on the wait list tonight as well to get Luke and Yoda exclusive. If I dont get a conversion Ill pick one up on ebay or from an online retailer. I just hope I didnt get on the list to late.

Congrats! Is this your first? Adding the PFs to my collection was one of the best decisions I've made. They truly are works of art.

yep, my first star wars pf as well. (i'm a starving student :( ) hopefully when I graduate I can order the whole backlog.

It is very nice but I actually just canceled mine. It's not that I want it but with some other PF I have coming Lurtz, Frodo, something for my Dad, 12", GG Clones, Student Loans, Car Payment. This and a few other pieces like the Legendary Scale busts had to go for now.

Thank you that gives me a better shot of getting one. I really hope I can get these two. I cant wait til I get Boba and Yoda & Luke converted.

jason2885 said:
Thank you that gives me a better shot of getting one. I really hope I can get these two. I cant wait til I get Boba and Yoda & Luke converted.

me too, I'm just glad it's flexpay, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it.

It's a goodie for sure, but I will not be keeping my order. I would much rather have the Yoda 1:1 bust - to me that is much more iconic.

Here are a few shots I got in San Diego:

SanDiegoComicCon2006060.jpg

SanDiegoComicCon2006061.jpg

All I know is they better fix Yoda's super long arms!

The proto looked better.

Magic Giraffe said:
I just ordered the reg. version from SS.com. I'm fine without the exclusive, not a big deal to me.

It wouldn't hurt to get on the waiting list for the exclusive if you are ordering from SS directly anyway. You have a great chance of getting one, you will get the extra Vader helmet, it will be more limited and hold its value more than the regular, and you will be getting it for the same price. Put in a waiting list request, and if it gets converted, cancel your order for the regular. That's what Chuck Norris would do...

Gruson said:
All I know is they better fix Yoda's super long arms!

The proto looked better.

I noticed this too when the first SDCC pics came in. Still a beauty none the less. This or 1:1 Yoda would be perfect SW pieces.
Wish Yoda was a complete statue though, although that would make it damn expensive.

I sure hope a lot of people who have the exclusive on order will cancel because I want to get it. Its also coming at a very hard time to come up with $350 around the holidays. I think my wait list will get filled if the last coupld exclusive versions are any indication.

This is one exclusive I won't cancel. The Fett is all but cancelled but there's no way I'm giving up this one. This was my most wanted PF when it was announced, it still is.

I cancelled my exclusive last night, so that gives you a better shot at it. I'll do a lot to help a fellow board member. :D
The Luke/Yoda is a nice item indeed, and even though it illustrates an iconic moment of the best SW movie ever made, it's no must have for me. The money I save here I use to fund the shipping for other SSC stuff coming. And actually, I would prefer a stand alone PF ESB yoda anyway. I ordered the Luke/Yoda because I feared this would be the only chance to get a OT PF Yoda. I hope SSC will do a PF Yoda in the future. It's a bit of a gamble for me, but the Luke/Yoda piece is no real alternative to a stand alone Yoda anyway. This Yoda hangs in a sack on Luke's back... and his arms are to long. :rotfl
If SSC does a PT Yoda PF, that would be a major downer for me...

Last edited:
Back