Just got some HT Preds...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TD-0488

Super Freak
Reaction score
some HT Preds now with pics

I just bought two Hot Toys Preds. THey came in yesterday. All I can say is WOW!. They are amazing. I picked up the Elder and Chopper preds at a pretty good price. They were assembled and then taken apart for shipping. Everything was still tight when I put the Elder pred back together.

I did not assemble the Chopper pred. I was thinking I minght try to trade it for a Celtic. Think I will have any luck with it?

Last edited:
did not assemble the Chopper pred. I was thinking I minght try to trade it for a Celtic or Pred two elder. Think I will have any luck with it?

I'm gonna have to say no to that one. just put it back together and display it or sell him to the shaved wookiee. anyway welcome to the addiction. :lol

I looked at Ebay. They seem to be going for the same prices. Hopefully some one will need it. Did they make more of one pred than another?

Is there any difference between the celtic predator and chopper predator?

Last edited:
look at the final bid. Chopper $200 give or take; celtic $400 + or - Elder 2 $275 or so. look around for awhile. I would sell him to the shaved wookiee for $125 shipped though. :rolleyes: :D as far as a difference between the two .yes about $200. :D

haha, I understand. I did reseach ebay. Chopper goes for about 300. Celtic about 350.00. I can not believe they go for that much. wow.

Maybe someone will be needing a chopper and have an extra celtic. I hope so. :rotfl

I just bought two Hot Toys Preds. THey came in yesterday. All I can say is WOW!. They are amazing. I picked up the Elder and Chopper preds at a pretty good price. They were assembled and then taken apart for shipping. Everything was still tight when I put the Elder pred back together.

I did not assemble the Chopper pred. I was thinking I minght try to trade it for a Celtic. Think I will have any luck with it?

Congrats! :chew Welcome to the addiction :naughty

funny thing is these two are the first ones I bought. but just like me if you want to get the earlier ones your going to have to pay. if you get rid of Chopper you'll buy him again at a greater cost.$$ if your into the line KEEP him and HUNT for the others. IMO. :D

noooo chopper is too cool! don't send it away, maybe a day you'll regret it when this figures become more and more rare

you can take your time and saving money you can find a celtic and get it too

I agree, dont think anyone will swap you celtic for chopper. Just keep him, he is a great figure anyway. Then get celtic later. You will regret selling chopper, as you will want him again:peace

Chopper is the best looking out of all the avp preds get him out the box and display him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe the prices these things are fetching right now. I'm glad I got my Scar, Celtic and Chopper Preds long ago.

I'd still like to pick up a Chopper (I'm not paying the jack for the Scar and Celtic). Nice pickups! Now get some pics!

You can get a re-casted Celtic helmet for your Chopper on ebay for about $30. The only difference between Celtic & Chopper is of course the helmet, & the left arm gauntlet. Celtic has a net gun, Chopper has a bomb. This way is a lot cheaper, trust me. :D

Back