Just found: THE ultimate Sarah Connor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks more like a 21 yr old Carrie Henn (Newt from Aliens)

Attachments

• mr.jpg
    mr.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Looks good to me...

I don't get why people are saying "ugly face" about the sculpt...she is ugly and does look like a dude in the movie.

So, Spot on!

M.

That's your auction, isn't it?

You are right mate! As sure as Singapur is part of Germany. :lol

But earnestly, most of the fellows (who likes doll hair) were upset that the likeness of the second HT Sarah is such off (I can't comment on this issue for sure, because mine doesn't arrived yet at my local dealer:impatient:. But my first impresssion was that she looks like Nicole Kidman
attachment.php
).

And now, after a guy is trying to fix this with the most accurate head sculpt (first HT Sarah) - same reaction. I don't have to understand this... :dunno

I don't like doll hair but I think that custom's hair looks better than T-1000 Sarah's. I think the quality of that paint and hair is great,but maybe not the best representation of the character. I actually like the original Sarah head with sculpted hair best.

Also, you should know that everyone on this board hates everything, especially whatever franchise their screen name is from.

Back