Just bought a Terminator 2 endoskeleton!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if only i wasnt saving for a wedding/honeymoon. I'm desperate to get one of these

...after october, lol

lol well a honeymoon is not just a regular vacation, asking for a normal regular yearly holiday would just be cheeky. And we're not asking people to pay for the whole thing.... it's what we're doing instead of the usual wedding list. :)

You know when someone gets married and they have a list at a department store set up for them? ..well we're not doing that because we've been together 12 years... we don't need any more toasters. We're suggesting that people help with the honeymoon instead.

Because more and more people live together before they get married these days, this is becoming a very common thing to do instead of getting random gifts off people.

Actually you just reminded me, i need to update the map on the website to show the extra miles across America we've managed by me selling all my belongings! I'll do that later...

Back