Just another new HT collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

New here, joined right after thinking of Getting a Hot Toys DX02 Batman ... i know, i regret for being Late and had to Purchase one for a ... not so cheap price but never the less i'm astonished by it making it a Great display piece in my room which made me sure to get more of the Hot Toys lines :)

i also collect other products especially from Bandai (Chogokin, Gundam Gunpla, SIC Kamen Riders) and now Hot toys :) ...

Hi

New here, joined right after thinking of Getting a Hot Toys DX02 Batman ... i know, i regret for being Late and had to Purchase one for a ... not so cheap price but never the less i'm astonished by it making it a Great display piece in my room which made me sure to get more of the Hot Toys lines :)

i also collect other products especially from Bandai (Chogokin, Gundam Gunpla, SIC Kamen Riders) and now Hot toys :) ...

welcome!
I too collect hot toys, but i'm on a strict hot toys diet.

I focus my attention in collection comic book characters and DX

welcome to the freak show!

Welcome to the forums! Are you going to be focusing on Batman related Hot Toys or do you have your eye on some other licences??

Hi
no im not only going for only HT Batman Products :) not much a fan of having too much Collectibles of the Same Character :)

Hi
no im not only going for only HT Batman Products :) not much a fan of having too much Collectibles of the Same Character :)

Variety is the spice of life.

-welcome1: Dead-Man.

Great Time to start collecting, lots of Variety hitting now and in the near future + re-releases of great characters.

Soon you'll be going :yess: at your fantastic collection, followed by :horror at you Bank Statement, then thinking :thud: & :slap for getting in too deep until you get your lastest pre-order arrives and it goes full circle to :yess:

Good luck with the four stages of Hot Toys Collecting :wave

Back