just a girl who grew up reading her big bro's comic books

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum! X-Men books were always my favorite...good choice. ;)

Thanks Dave! They were definitely my choice of reading, than the Sweet Valley High and Little House series that my parents kept buying for me. :p
You boys always had the best toys. :D

My intro thread was never this busy. I got maybe 2 members.

******ers.

Hi again :) My picture doesn't seem to appear like everyone elses in the forum. But when I click on my profile, my picture's there. Anyone care to help?

Hi there! :wave I'm in the Philippines. Where are you from?

:lol Hi comicbookguy! :wave Thank you so much! It is slowly but surely becoming an addiction! :rotfl

Lol yes tell me about it. I started not too long ago and I'm out of control on these statues. It's no fun at first trying to catch up but once you get caught up it will be very nice to relax a bit. I also love these because I loved comic art since I was a tiny little boy. They bring back the best of pop culture. You will have a blast collecting these things. So much better than toys which I love to collect before I got into statues. Happy collecting and show us more pics of your collection as you get more! :hi5:

Sorry it's a bit late, but welcome from me and my family, from England.

I am a bad influence on my family. Starting with my wife, whose first HT figure in several years was the Chris Reeve SUPERMAN Exclusive, and my son whose looking forward to his first 'official' HT...BANE from Dark Knight Rises.

It gets you like that!

Happy collecting and show us more pics of your collection as you get more! :hi5:

:wave Hi comicbookguy! My orders finally came in. So here's my 3 month old collection so far. I'm a little shy because it's still so small :eek: I'm hoping to have a display case fabricated before xmas. :pray:

SideshowCollection.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Snookie... Glad to see the big welcome.

Hi Spidey976! :wave Thank you for the welcome. Saw that you PO'ed the orig Batman PF. I like your taste :hi5: Good luck on your order, hope you post pics when it's set up :)

I hardly ever come in here. I usually forget it exists but welcome aboard!!

Hi BuffyGirl! :wave Thank you for the welcome! It's so nice seeing other girl collectors here :hi5: Besides Buffy, what else do you collect? :)

Sorry it's a bit late, but welcome from me and my family, from England.

I am a bad influence on my family. Starting with my wife, whose first HT figure in several years was the Chris Reeve SUPERMAN Exclusive, and my son whose looking forward to his first 'official' HT...BANE from Dark Knight Rises.

It gets you like that!

Hi DGTWoodward! :wave You sound like an awesome dad! :bow What a wonderful family of collectors you guys are. You surely must have a room dedicated to the family's vast collection? *drool* ;)

Hi Ina,
it's been said many times, many ways already but welcome on this forum and welcome to this great hobby!
It all started for me as well with reading the comic books and once I bought my first statue (the Galactus FS from Bowen Designs) I just knew I was hooked for life.
You did pretty well so far and I'd say you had an incredible start by acquiring such great pieces in only three months.
Way to go Ina; girl power! :D

Enjoy the pieces you have, buy only what you really, really like and never let this hobby turn into an obsession and you will go a long way.

Have fun!

Rainer

Hi there! :wave I'm in the Philippines. Where are you from?

Sorry, didn't realise you replied. I live in Australia. Your collection is coming along nicely. Great X-Men statues. Which one do u like the best?

Last edited:
Back