Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's processing still, It looks like they took the Basic line Raptor and articulated it, but it can get much better poses than the Basics or any of the 4" scale figures, and should scale with Colossal Rex, so I still want it. I didn't go for Malcom. unless they really dive into this line, random human figures don't interest me. Would love a nice Dilophosaurus in it.

I just found a few Legacy Collection Brachiosauruses at my local Target. :yess: I was wondering when they would start showing up.

$450 is steep for the CC Raptor but I’m definitely getting Grant for $230. So excited for him and they’re actually getting released.

I really want that raptor but the price is a bit much, since most of the larger HT figures like Hulk or Thanos are $100 less. And from what I saw of the Breakout Rex, their final product dino paint is not nearly as good as the protos.

I'll definitely order Grant but I'll have to think on that raptor.

I might get Grant, love the gloved hands with him holding the baby raptor.

The 1/6 raptor I would definitely wait and see what happens in the final production.

OOiKNmW.png

HLUsQSt.png

thuWNfw.png

k52RF63.png

The bundle is $625, saving $50. I really want to swing that, I may sell some things off to offset it.

edit. I just went through the checkout process to see the total. I'm in California, with tax ($48) and shipping ($54!) this would come to $727. I don't know now, that's a ton. Grant by himself there is $270 shipped, I do want the extra hand w/ claw. I'll have to think this all through haha.

Doesn't look like the 1/6 raptor has any tail articulation. It would be nice if it bends a little so that I could better fit it in a cabinet.

I like the exclusive pieces, but I don't want to order something this expensive a year in advance from a company with potential quality and financial issues. I'm getting kind of tired of these long preorder periods in general.

Doesn't look like the 1/6 raptor has any tail articulation. It would be nice if it bends a little so that I could better fit it in a cabinet.

I like the exclusive pieces, but I don't want to order something this expensive a year in advance from a company with potential quality and financial issues. I'm getting kind of tired of these long preorder periods in general.

The tail bends

The set looks good and "clever girl", they have the raptor claw holding hand as an exclusive piece....
this is even more expensive than what I would pay for Hot Toys.

I'll order Grant but the raptor is just too expensive for a gamble. I was not impressed with the final product Breakout Rex paint job and the details on the Crash McCreery Raptors seem really soft. If the 1/6 raptor ends up matching the prototype I'll try to get one after release

Do they have their exclusives in stock after release typically? I have not ordered a CC piece yet.

Back