Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So BBTS wants what I just paid anyway. Toywiz is in NY which is only a state over. I guess I may get it this week.

These figures are much more impressive than most early photos suggested, lot more detail to the skin than we’ve been seeing and the smaller ones like the 5 pack I got don’t look nearly as plastic and toylike as I expected, and the likeness on Grant is really good, I can’t wait for Malcom. Hope the Legacy line extends to the Lost World.

Just looked at Walmart again and seems like most figures online are now third party sellers at high cost, like $90 for Colossal and $18 for the basic Blue.

I hope this is a sign of success and not just scalpers going crazy.

I’m looking forward to the 12” scale dinosaurs, eager to see how the raptors look since I’ve only seen package shots and the boxes have a small window like Hasbro Titan figures.

These figures are much more impressive than most early photos suggested, lot more detail to the skin than we’ve been seeing and the smaller ones like the 5 pack I got don’t look nearly as plastic and toylike as I expected

Was pleasantly surprised to find that the EC Rex has some subtle striping along the body. Pictures led me to believe only the TnT and SC had them.

Hope the Legacy line extends to the Lost World.

I'd kill for a green Rex. Feels wrong to have a brown one against the alleged upcoming Spino.

Glad I could help! :)

Appreciate it a lot. :duff

Got so bummed going through the checkout on Mattel and the damn thing sold out. I got my Amazon order and my refund already.

They must of just now stuck those up on Amazon because I checked earlier and was all stuff around $90.

I would like a proper male Rex as well as Malcom. I know we’re getting a few dinosaurs from JP 2 and 3, as well as JP 2 vehicles, but I love how much Mattel is putting into this license.

I’m waiting on seeing JWFK to make up my mind on Indoraptor, it looks cool and probably used well, but have to see, I thought Indominous was a better main dinosaur than Spinosaurus, but still not as cool as Rex.

I really want a super colossal, not sure I have space for it but I feel like it might go up in price.

By the way; how much are the legacy figures in store? Trying to decide if I really need the $40 dino set or to just pick up Grant by himself.

I really want a super colossal, not sure I have space for it but I feel like it might go up in price.

By the way; how much are the legacy figures in store? Trying to decide if I really need the $40 dino set or to just pick up Grant by himself.

Individual humans are supposedly $8, smaller dinosaurs $10, Jeep $15, EC Rex $20.

The smaller dinosaurs and humans are $8 each, so the 5 pack at $40 is same price as 5 individual figures. The difference is unique paint schemes on the dinosaurs from different releases and Grant only comes with the compy, no flare.

I went 5 pack because of this style Dilophosaurus, it’s the most accurate paint scheme, and you get one of each Raptor sculp, Mattel has two Raptor designs. I don’t care about Grant’s flare so this set made most sense for me.

Colossal T rex was at my Target yesterday- grabbed the one they had. Ordered another from Amazon. This beast will shoot up in value once the film gets closer- it is quite amazing

I think there's an individual green Dilophosaurus coming in a future wave along with the JP3 Raptor.

The smaller dinosaurs and humans are $8 each, so the 5 pack at $40 is same price as 5 individual figures. The difference is unique paint schemes on the dinosaurs from different releases and Grant only comes with the compy, no flare.

I went 5 pack because of this style Dilophosaurus, it’s the most accurate paint scheme, and you get one of each Raptor sculp, Mattel has two Raptor designs. I don’t care about Grant’s flare so this set made most sense for me.

Thanks; I'll probably just opt for the individual figures although the Dilophosaurus looks very good. I just caved and bought the Colossal. I will probably get the Legacy Rex for the figures.

Are there Target DCPI # to use on Brickseek for these?

A good start, as they say.

2lcog12.jpg

Back