Action Figure Indy's New Gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figure5901

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had my Indiana Jones DX05 for some time now but today I received some new gear from mfisher. I was so excited to get this today. There was no way I could send Indy out on an adventure with the sub par DX05 gear. Indy now sports a custom holster, belt, whip keeper and whip. For those who are maybe new to this forum mfisher makes custom leather items of high quality. All of these new items are so much better than the stock items you get with the DX05. The whip is incredible it looks and feels like the real thing. And it should it is real leather! As is all the other items. The holster looks like it was moulded for the revolver. Anyone looking to upgrade your 1:6 Indiana Jones I highly recommend the mfisher gear.
By the way the grail diary is one of my own creations. If interested see this link:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115627

Are Mike's whips real leather? I was under the impression that they were made from cord, which is what it looks like from your pics.

Beautiful set tho and an essential upgrade to the figure.

I own two sets....one on my custom TOD indy, the other on my ROTLA :)

I have his 1/4 scale items on my PF Indy! Beautiful stuff! It really adds detail and richness to the figure!

IMG_0177.jpg

Last edited:
Getting back to Indy once my Boba nightmare is over and first stop will be that mfisher whip. Love it.:clap

I have his 1/4 scale items on my PF Indy! Beautiful stuff! It really adds detail and richness to the figure!

Looks perfect! Forgot how tanned that Indy PF was...

Back