Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35da0e81d3b5d57a4d96f8bd783bc747.jpg

Great addition.

Wow... nice display. I play Battlefront a lot and want the weapons, but they separated the weapons from the game throughout different toys.. (I have the prototype Boba Fett which doesn't have the EE-3 gun which SUX lol)

I wish they would release a Shadow trooper with jump pack .. that would be awesome..

I just picked this guy up for $127 shipped from Popcultcha, I had a $90 credit with them for over a year. Decided to cash it in.

Is this the same armor from the ANH Troopers just a different paint app?

Wooh! Ordered this for 191 USD to NZ from PopCultcha. Not bad considering our prices usually.

Edit:

Oh jeez! this thing usually costs 235 off Sideshow? What the hell? Just a heads up, popcultcha.com.au is doing their 20 percent off sale again, and then you can use "10RAIMI" to get another $10 Aud off.

Just ordered mine from Popcultcha too. First time ordering from them and im in UK so hopefully customs doesnt hit me too hard. Will go great with the Snowtrooper coming next year and its and exclusive so had to snag it fast!

This is a seriously overlooked figure. I hope HT sticks with this line and gives us more Imperials AND the various alien Rebel troopers.

This is a seriously overlooked figure. I hope HT sticks with this line and gives us more Imperials AND the various alien Rebel troopers.

They'd have to give us some standard rebel troopers first though. And then we don't even have Endor garb versions of the main characters yet.

Yeah standard rebel troopers are something even I would buy to give my Stormtroopers something to shoot at.

Wooh! Ordered this for 191 USD to NZ from PopCultcha. Not bad considering our prices usually.

Edit:

Oh jeez! this thing usually costs 235 off Sideshow? What the hell? Just a heads up, popcultcha.com.au is doing their 20 percent off sale again, and then you can use "10RAIMI" to get another $10 Aud off.

Hey mate would you be able to tell me where you got the discount code from and how long it lasts for?

Hey mate would you be able to tell me where you got the discount code from and how long it lasts for?

Some guy mentioned it in the Black Chrome Batman thread here. Not sure how long it lasts, but it seemed like it was a one use type of thing, as I couldn't use it again.

Just unexpectedly received mine today from Popcultcha and I must say I am blown away by this figure. The amount of detail and accessories this guy comes with is crazy! now my favourite figure :D

Back