Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, side by side with Stormtrooper Luke and Sandtrooper the weathering does make them look pretty grubby and grey.
Comes with those two weapons? One of those could be leant to my sandtrooper. :)

IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg

I will pick him up and change his stand with the ROTJ boba fett so i can have boba flying around

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

My Jumptrooper just shipped from Timcent. Question for those who have bought from him before...does his free shipping usually take a month to deliver to the U.S.? My delivery estimate is late August.

My Rey delivered in about 4 days. Insane shipping speed from HK. I was shocked.

I just got mine in from Sideshow (obviously i get mine early from Sideshow to allow me time to do a review on it) but i would imagine they would be coming in shortly.

That said, i think he looks really great and has a terrific amount of detail. I am continuously impressed by the details that Hot Toys is able to recreate such as dirt. It seems like a simple thing, but they really nail it. That being said, as many of you know, i just by these to review and i'll be selling mine once i'm done. If anyone is interested, hit me up :)

It is an awesome piece.....my only issue is the dynamic stands. I wish either they'd provide a generic stand or option to convert dynamic to standard stand. Otherwise, it is a great piece and I never played the game

I love this figure, even though I've never played the game. I loved the dirty paint up Hot Toys did on the trooper, but I thought the figure would look more elegant (and familiar) with a repainted Sideshow Jango jet pack, than with the big, bulky one from the Battlefront game. So I paint matched the sleeker Jango pack to the dirty trooper, as well as captured the rocket burn effect on the jet cones form the original pack. Friggin' awesome! The pack is held on by putty at the moment until I get a magnet to embed in the pack. I'll be repainting the flames later to look a bit more like the HT ones.

Shortround is getting my Battlefront pack after I repaint it to match his Shadow Trooper.

NE-109%2004.jpg

NE-109%2005.jpg

NE-109%2003.jpg

NE-109%2002.jpg

NE-109%2001.jpg

Last edited:
Back