Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Weathering is sweet but he is a little bit gray next to the Sandie. Still cool though. These are priced reasonably out of HK right now.

I really like what I've seen so far. I would love to see what the Jumptrooper looks like with a black or white pauldron.

I actually really want one of these, or two if I can swing it. I prefer weathered/dirty troopers to the clean shiny white ones, that's why the squad I'm building consists of only sand troopers right now.

Yes, because it looks like a Stormtrooper seen in ANH on the Death Star. It is better than the weathering present on this figure for sure.

:goodpost

Not really feeling the grey look on this figure. The magnetic jump-pack looks cool though. And the guns.

I just received my Jumptrooper an hour ago and set him up. I have to work tonight, so I may not have pics until the weekend.

I think it looks great in person, but I really dislike the fact that the support rod basically forces you to display him in mid air unless you don't mind the figure standing on the display unsupported. So it looks like I need to find another display base...

Looks good but they look weird with the other troopers because of the grey color of the armor. I think 2 or 3 would look great on a shelf together.

Here are a couple shots. I'm temporarily using a TFA base until a new base arrives. This isn't natural light, I'll take more photos soon.

IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0197.JPG

Back