Jumped in head first

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandworms on Saturn

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all

So I've always loved looking at SSC statues and figures, but always thought they were too expensive. For some reason or another, and I honestly can't remember, a few days ago I preordered the Boba Fett Mythos statue from SSC. And then getting excited, I decided I wanted something now, and I ordered the Terminator 1 pf (which is absolutely amazing). I also preordered the Shaak Ti pf, and bought the IG-88 sixth scale figure from somebody off Amazon, which will be be arriving today.

So I really kind of jumped in head first here, I don't even have a place to put them. I have a billy bookcase being delivered in about a week with glass doors though. Hopefully everything goes well.

When I was a kid my dad and I would collect original Star Wars toys, so I'm not entirely new to figure collecting but I haven't dabbled in it for over 10 years. After I moved into my apartment I told myself I was done buying little statues and things like that, just because I didn't really have the room. That didn't last too long though.

I am very excited about all of this. Oh, and I literally work down the street a few blocks away from SSC's headquarters. I asked if I could pickup my stuff from them but they said no. I wish I could avoid the hassle of signature required deliveries but hell, what are ya gonna do?

Anyways, hey guys.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Where you at? I am originally from Thousand Oaks but am now in San Diego. As for the Billy bookcase, that is going to be too shallow for most PF statues. It would be fine for putting a couple on top though. You would really need to go for the Bestas or maybe some Detolfs to fit the larger statues. In any case, welcome to the Freak show!

Where you at? I am originally from Thousand Oaks but am now in San Diego. As for the Billy bookcase, that is going to be too shallow for most PF statues. It would be fine for putting a couple on top though. You would really need to go for the Bestas or maybe some Detolfs to fit the larger statues. In any case, welcome to the Freak show!

Thanks

I'm in Simi Valley, but work in TO. The 15" billy is too shallow?

Back