Juggernaut Maquette Price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is pretty huge. I think I actually prefer the movie version to the comic but the character is cool none the less.

student_toe5 said:
here's my Juggy maquette :chew

S4010061.jpg

don't min the hershy kisses :cool:

CONGRATS TOE.. REALLY LIKE THIS STATUE..VERY TEMPTING...:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Shaihulud said:
CONGRATS TOE.. REALLY LIKE THIS STATUE..VERY TEMPTING...:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Thanks Shai. Finding a place to put this guy was time consuming. I Had to rearrange my entire room. :cool: I love the comic version Juggernaut as well, for he is the character and image I loved growing up but he has to wait later on. I'm hoping SS will make one, diorama or just stand alone. :D

Amazing Statue - sculpt and size are great, very tempting indeed, anyone else jump on this band wagon?

ju421019 said:
Amazing Statue - sculpt and size are great, very tempting indeed, anyone else jump on this band wagon?

Would buy him at 200$ including shipping to my desk. :rotfl

I wouldve bought the exclusive but they canned the idea. It was supposed to have electronic voice phrases. My fave' "Im the Juggernaut beyoch!":lol

Unfort. I can't afford it right now. I just bought GG and also Wol. vs. Sabertooth Exclusive. I have to wait a two more month before I can order any more items (besides Hulk and Leia).

carbo-fation said:
Unfort. I can't afford it right now. I just bought GG and also Wol. vs. Sabertooth Exclusive. I have to wait a two more month before I can order any more items (besides Hulk and Leia).

glad you got the wol vs saber dio. i was going to get it but not affordable at the moment knowing con is just around the corner. :D

Back