Juggernaut Maquette Price

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who's seen it - how big is Juggernaut in relation to other characters ?

Just wondering whether the Vinnie Jones from Sideshow could be used as a base for a Juggernaut 1/6 ?

LordAzrael said:
I meant in the movie - not the maquette

Not bigger than Sauron in the movie - no no no (well, Sauron and Jugg haven't been in the same movie, but whatever)

The Jugg statue is a bit (about 2inches) taller than the Sauron statue. Just remember Juggernatur is in 1/3 scale and Sauron is in 1/6 scale

:monkey5

here's my Juggy maquette :chew

S4010061.jpg

don't min the hershy kisses :cool:

I actually think he is TOO big... would have considered a Juggernaut, Angel, Wolvie and Phoenix maquettes if they were 1/6 scale
:cool:

pordey2 said:
I actually think he is TOO big... would have considered a Juggernaut, Angel, Wolvie and Phoenix maquettes if they were 1/6 scale
:cool:

It would be better 1/6, but for its price it is all worth it. I paid $250 plus $30 for shipping. Not bad for its size and detailed work. :chew IF SS release a 1/6 version I may have to sell this :cool:

Thanks for the pics!

Dont like hime. I will go with the Bowen Juggi! :chew

Domer said:
Thanks for the pics!

Dont like hime. I will go with the Bowen Juggi! :chew

I would go for him too but for the price he is going for right now, i rather spend it on this bad boy :D

never wouldve thought Beast would sell out faster that Juggy, but it looks like thats whats happening.
Beast is down to 30.
No meter yet for Juggs

occulum said:
never wouldve thought Beast would sell out faster that Juggy, but it looks like thats whats happening.
Beast is down to 30.
No meter yet for Juggs

We all know why Beast is selling faster! People want to know whether he has one or not!:naughty :lol

I just can't get into the movie version of Juggernaut.
Here still is my preferred version of Juggernaut:

juggs17qi.jpg

If there is ever a 1/4 scale PF made of the comic/animated
version of Juggernaut, I'd purchase it ASAP. Anybody else? :confused:

JS :D

If Martin Canale did a Juggs Vs diorama I would be down for it. As a stand alone piece I would have to think about it.

Comic version is better than movie version. Comics Juggs is unstoppable the same way you would categorize the Hulk as unstoppable. The costume is better as well.

carbo - Nope. The Bowen Juggernaut is much smaller than the SS maquette.

slf - I agree with you on the comic version totally being the best one.

JS

Back