Jstep's collection of poly's and dollies...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jstep13's "Roomseum" v.4

Well my Hellboy is pretty heavy, the only "reinforcement" I did was use 2 glass shelves instead of one. That would take care of the glass potentially breaking through problem.

However, I've also heard you have to be careful of the potential weak welding for the metal brackets that hold up the glass shelf. I inspected it and it looks fairly secure so I figured it's ok and it is around 18lbs...

So I think you would be ok, but honestly I wouldn't risk it...

Well my Hellboy is pretty heavy, the only "reinforcement" I did was use 2 glass shelves instead of one. That would take care of the glass potentially breaking through problem.

However, I've also heard you have to be careful of the potential weak welding for the metal brackets that hold up the glass shelf. I inspected it and it looks fairly secure so I figured it's ok and it is around 18lbs...

So I think you would be ok, but honestly I wouldn't risk it...

Thanks for the answers. Yeah, I opted not to risk it so I'll have to pick up display cab's for them :gah:

So I updated my most recent pics and gets. I apologize for the shoddy camera work. I have a dslr camera but I don't feel like getting it out, I'm too lazy so this will do for now. Also I tried to rotate the pics but Photobucket is only rotating some of them and I'm too tired to keep fiddling with it so I'll update better pics later when I get some new things in.

As always, thanks for looking and thanks for the encouraging comments, I do appreciate it!

Nice update :rock

I'm not into collecting busts but that IM bust you have is 1 that I may have to get in the future. Gorgeous piece my friend :hi5:

hi bro.. got a question wanna ask you regarding ur HT Whiplash.. how did u make the whip glow so bright? u change the whole strap?

do u mind PM me about this? it look so awesome! thanks bro.. =)

As always, thanks for looking and thanks for the encouraging comments, I do appreciate it!

For what it's worth . . . awesome collection, great pics!

. . . and Jimi LIVETH!! :pray:

Electric Ladyland baby!

(for those about to rock, we SALUTE you)

Stopped by again and you know what? It still looks great! :lol
I'm not the biggest PT SW supporter, but I have to say the clone trooper display looks great!

Congrats again, looking forward to future updates!

Amazing collection. :rock :rock

Nice update :rock

I'm not into collecting busts but that IM bust you have is 1 that I may have to get in the future. Gorgeous piece my friend :hi5:

Love that Billy repaint!
Nice update Jstep!

Thanks fellas!!!

hi bro.. got a question wanna ask you regarding ur HT Whiplash.. how did u make the whip glow so bright? u change the whole strap?

do u mind PM me about this? it look so awesome! thanks bro.. =)

Contact Bisart, he has amazing talent. I wish they were a little brighter but I'll be damned if I could make something like this. I never thought custom light up whips could even be possible so I cant complain...

here is his thread for more info:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92561

For what it's worth . . . awesome collection, great pics!

. . . and Jimi LIVETH!! :pray:

Electric Ladyland baby!

(for those about to rock, we SALUTE you)

Hellz yeah!! Jimi is my music GOD! :rock

Wow... that's all I can say!!!

WOW Great Collection jstep :clap totally enjoyed viewing :peace

Stopped by again and you know what? It still looks great! :lol
I'm not the biggest PT SW supporter, but I have to say the clone trooper display looks great!

Congrats again, looking forward to future updates!

Thanks fellas! I'm not a big PT guy either but some of the characters definitely have a coolness factor that I can't ignore...

How's it going bro'? We haven't crossed threads as of late.

Goin' good IL, how you been? I think we're gonna be dying this season with no NBA, but at least NFL is back on track. Any new statues coming down the pipeline?

Goin' good IL, how you been? I think we're gonna be dying this season with no NBA, but at least NFL is back on track. Any new statues coming down the pipeline?

Good to here, as for me. Everything been going well for me just looking forward to finally adding the long awaited and much delayed, Lion-O PF. Lets keep our fingers crossed the NBA and its owners and players, are as smart as the NFL owners and players...:pray:

Everything is good on my end. I'm hoping that they'll get it together like the NFL, but with everyone either talking about going overseas. I think this is going to go on for a long time. The new statues that I have coming down the line...

Just picked up the Lion-O PF and just posted pic in my thread a few says ago. The next two on the schedule are Rogue PF & Cobra Commander PF.

What about yourself, what do you have coming down the pipeline?

I reappy like wall #1!

Holy Santa Clause ____! You have some great stuff.

Thanks fellas!! My wife thinks I'm :cuckoo: but I'm like :pfft:

:lol

hey jstep on page in pic titles "Wall #3" what kind of display cab is that?

It's just a standard display case that you might see at collectible shops (like what Q was selling). I bought it off a guy from Craigslist about 3 years ago. I actually want another one. I've been looking for another one since but with no luck :(

Everything is good on my end. I'm hoping that they'll get it together like the NFL, but with everyone either talking about going overseas. I think this is going to go on for a long time. The new statues that I have coming down the line...

Just picked up the Lion-O PF and just posted pic in my thread a few says ago. The next two on the schedule are Rogue PF & Cobra Commander PF.

What about yourself, what do you have coming down the pipeline?

Same here buddy, Cobra Commander PF. I also have paid in full the regular Prime maquette coming in as soon as BBTS gets theirs. Nothing else, statue-wise, until 4th quarter. Saw your Lion-O statue, it is BAD-ASS!! Congrats! Good luck to your Broncos this season, wish we could've gotten Orton from you guys, my Fins are gonna suuuuck with Henne :(

Back