Jstep's collection of poly's and dollies...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jstep13's "Roomseum" v.4

Got a couple of new additions in, nothing too spectacular....still waiting on CSC to get my WM maquette in...:mad:its bought and paid for, just waiting on them to get it in...

(Sorry too lazy to rotate...)

Aliens Maquette
040-3.jpg

036-3.jpg

Bezerker & Falconer
039-3.jpg

In honor of the Space Shuttle retirement, I had to splurge :monkey3
042-3.jpg

Finally decided where to display my new 1:18 cars (for now)
043-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

008-6.jpg

How's it going my friend? Jstep what is the measurements of this cabinet?

Thanks fellas! I need to update this thread soon, Ive gotten a lot of new stuff in and moved things around a little...stay tuned :D

Rearranged the room a bit (page #1)...

...and here are my newest gets...thanks for looking!! :peace

Custom 1/18 Barricade:
012-7.jpg

Wolverine Bust:
006-10.jpg

War machine Maquette:
014-6.jpg

New Vader cape:
027-3.jpg

Custom Billy Sole repaint:
025-3.jpg

Hot Toys Mark VI:
026-3.jpg

Cody
001-9.jpg

(With his family)
002-9.jpg

And the SS Power Loader..,
003-9.jpg

Last edited:

One Ironman is enough for me, but I gotta admit they look pretty rad all together like that.

I assume you will also be getting the Mark V?

Heck yes!! Cant wait for MV!! Im also very close to getting in BISHART's custom light-up whips for Whiplash..stay tuned!!

Great collection :rock

How long have you had that Indy in the detolf? How heavy is that? Did you reinforce the shelves?

Thanks everyone, it's actually been awhile since I last updated this thread. I have new stuff in I have yet to take pics of and post.

I have had the Indy in the detolf now for about 6 months and have had no problems ::knock on wood::

I actually have the Hellboy 2 PF inside another detolf as well, and that one is actually a little heavier than Indy (I dont think Indy is all that heavy tbh) and that one really worried me for awhile, but again, knock on wood, nothing bad has happened...and if it does, well I have insurance :wink1:

:rotfl:lol

:lol I ask b/c I had my War Machine maquette in a Detolf and he weighs 15lbs, but the Ikea site listed the recommended max for those shelves at 13lbs so I moved him. Currently I don't have my SSC's behind glass, kinda bugging me.

Thanks everyone, it's actually been awhile since I last updated this thread. I have new stuff in I have yet to take pics of and post.

I have had the Indy in the detolf now for about 6 months and have had no problems ::knock on wood::

I actually have the Hellboy 2 PF inside another detolf as well, and that one is actually a little heavier than Indy (I dont think Indy is all that heavy tbh) and that one really worried me for awhile, but again, knock on wood, nothing bad has happened...and if it does, well I have insurance :wink1:

:rotfl:lol

don't forget the HT King Leonidas :rotfl:rotfl
great collection BTW

Back