Jstep's collection of poly's and dollies...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jstep13's "Roomseum" v.4

Damn! Great Pictures!

Great Great Collection Jstep, Wow! Congrats

Wow great collection.

Did you buy that Lego Star Destroyer from Lego or was it built using brick builder?

Thanks fellas! :peace

All the Lego are the UCS models from Lego. PITA to out together but fun at the same time, Im hoping they come out with more soon!

awesome!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING GREAT

Congrats man

Nice collection!

GREAT setup!!!! Very nice collection!!

Thanks all!

What kind of shelves are holding your Marvel pf's/comiquettes? Besta's?

Yes sir, Bestas all the way!

AWESOME COLLECTION!! Superb display buddy! :clap

Thanks, JK!

Wow, J, looking better than ever! I love how the 1:1 busts are displayed.

Thanks KD!

impressive

FANTASTIC COLLECTION,superman statue is AWESOME:clap:clap:clap

Thanks fellas! Yes, the custom Superman Reeve is one of my favorites!

Awesome collection j

I have always loved your collection. So much great stuff.

So pretty, sooo pretty......:peace

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the kind words! :peace

Last edited:

love the lego star wars!!!

love the custom superman! Is that 1 of a kind? if not, could you pm me the details on where I can score one?

Nice mix, I love seeing some LEGO and TFormers!

Thanks DeaK! That's my thing, I wanted to have an ecclectic mix of stuff. 3 3/4", 6", 12", 1/4, 1:2, legos, it doesnt matter, I just collect what I love!

Very great Collection ;)

great stuff,setup and collection

...and merry christmas

NICE setup!

Thanks fellas, happy holidays!!

Sick collection!!! But why do you have a 15" monitor :)

'cuz Im poor :wink1: :lol

Actually, Its just an extra computer I have for burning and stuff. I have a laptop in my living room that I primarily use.

love the lego star wars!!!

love the custom superman! Is that 1 of a kind? if not, could you pm me the details on where I can score one?

Its a CKING custom, supposedly only 10 in existance, again supposedly. Ive never seen one on ebay and only saw one for sale on here which I snatched up right away. It looks more amazing in person. The amazing Gruson (and I think Darklord Dave too) had it in his collection and y'know if its good enough for him then its good enough for a commoner like me. :D

But check out his pic when he had it in his collection, he takes MUCH better pics than I ever could and does it justice:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=234461&postcount=1

Also here are some links I found when I was researching it deciding if I wanted to buy it or not:

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=72559&highlight=cking

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12479&highlight=gruson

Thanks for looking all!!

Last edited:

What a beautiful and diverse collection! :bow

Okay bro you drop us your collection on Christmas day. You know how we love looking into the collection of our fellow forum members.

Happy New Years and to another year of our collection getting bigger!

Whoever would have thought running out of room would be so enjoyable...:D

Great stuff Jstep :D I bought a set of white bestas the other day. I was torn between the white or black! I went for the slightly smaller unit to. The one with four doors instead of six :)

Happy New Years Jstep and Thanks for Sharing your Great Collection

Last edited:

Great stuff Jstep :D I bought a set of white bestas the other day. I was torn between the white or black! I went for the slightly smaller unit to. The one with four doors instead of six :)

I actually think you made a wise choice and I look forward to your pics because looking back, Im starting to think I shouldve went with the white b/c I think they will show the details better. Some of the collectibles gets lost in the black background and the shadows. But I had already started with black and I have no choice now. For example when I compare the busts/statues (black background) to the 1:6 (white background) the 1:6 pops so much better. So I want to see your set up when you get it done! :peace

Happy New Years Jstep and Thanks for Sharing your Great Collection

Thanks Colossus, I hope you have a happy and prosperus New Years too! :1-1:

Back