Journey to get he best 1/6 horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Journey for the best Jason Voorhees 1/6 Sculpts!!!

That part 4 is amazing! How much for a blank!? I'm in a dilema now. Should I keep my sideshow figure as well as some of these or replace them? The headsculpts on the sideshows was the best thing about them, IMO, the clothes were bad.

Regardless of how awesome these are, you'd be making a mistake getting rid of your Sideshow Jasons.

Regardless of how awesome these are, you'd be making a mistake getting rid of your Sideshow Jasons.

I must agree too. For me, the Sideshow Jason were one of my very first 1/6 scale figures and being a huge fan of the series, they hold a special place in my heart. I've regretted letting go a few of these over the last couple of years. I'll probably leave both, Sideshow and these customs up on display.

That part 4 is amazing! How much for a blank!? I'm in a dilema now. Should I keep my sideshow figure as well as some of these or replace them? The headsculpts on the sideshows was the best thing about them, IMO, the clothes were bad.

Actually for me, it was not so much the clothes that were bad, it was the body. From the beginning when I first got them, I thought body was too skinny. Looked awful from the side.

hey! i love how quickly this is taking shape. I seldom see my private commissions painted or even put together :( soooo
i wanna make room in my schedule for another one of these :) pm me if this can happen , it's kind of fun sculpting ugly faces heheh:panic:

I would love for you to knock out another one Sunohc. Maybe we can get some feedback as to which one should be next? I'll PM you in a few.

I'm will be selling part 2 and 4 sculpts if interested as well as future Jason if not offer in a group commission like Betomatali's Jason 3.

I never got a part 3 Jason so having a custom is a dream and will help complete my collection so thanks to all who are involved.

You really think the sideshow Jason X was good? I think it's the worse one they did and look's pretty much nothing like he did in the film. Maybe his face is ok (you see it for 1.5 seconds in the film) but the body and costume was horrible.

I felt the body on that one was better than the others. It had more bulk and was not as skinny. Plus if I'm not mistaken, I believe it even had articulation between the abs and chest as oppose to the one used for the Classic Jason and FVJ Jason. Those were just very long skinny, flat bodies. As for the outfit, I may have to watch it again, but I thought it was pretty much the same. Head Sculpt too, it just needed hair. But I guess I'll check it out again.

Last edited:

Just droppin' in to show an update with 2 sculpts. First is an almost finish Jason 3 sculpt by Rocco. He made the neck and partial shoulders as on piece like Beto did on the Alternate Jason 3 and what Sideshow did on their Jason 3 to give it that bull neck hunch. There will be some touch ups on this sculpt that I will communicate to Rocco. Here is an up dated pic...

Jason_002updaterocco.jpg
:rock2:rock2

Nice part 3.

Couldn't wait on the Ace Body to come in, so I quickly bashed up what I will be using with clothing for this one, needs some weathering, some dye, give it a wet look and some blood and tears here and there. I got back a couple of days ago Rocco's Jason 4 Sculpt from Casey Love. Casey did the painting, I wish I can get some nice, clear detail shots of the sculpt showing the skin and how he added some special coloring here and there to give it a more lively look to it. Enjoy......

DSC02394.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02386.jpg

He looks cool. Will the part 3 come with a hockey mask?

Yes, Rocco will add the Hockey mask.

Just got the Jason 3 sculpt from Rocco. I quickly tossed the figure together to get an idea of how it will turn out. I think he did a very good job, I add padding to the back to give it the hunch look and to tighten up the shirt. Will still need a lot of work including painting, but overall I'm a happy. Now waiting for Beto's Alternate Jason 3 sculpt and I will have my original Jason series (part 2-4) complete. Enjoy

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

That Stan Winston version, I'm not sure if I like it or the regular version better.

That Stan Winston version, I'm not sure if I like it or the regular version better.

Both are awesome but for me, I do like the regular version better because it more consistent with the Jason's before it. But it's nice to be able to have Stan's original concept version soon to be part of my collection. Hopefully I get to see Beto's next Jason sculpt soon too.

It didn't really look consistent to me, but it was moreso than winston cause of all those wrinkles and whatnot. It would be cool to own both next to eachother.

The Jason Rocco sculpt looks cool. Can we see a close up of his face please.

Another Jason is on the way......

BetoJasonGoesToHell-1.jpg

Back