Journey to get he best 1/6 horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
We'll this began with me and a very good friend at my job started talking about the Sideshow Jason Voorhees figures on how with some of them, they missed the mark. Not to say that they didn't have some very good ones, they did. Their part 3 "classic" Jason as well as their part 7 and even Jason X were probably the best in the line.

So to satisfy our needs for the Best Jason Sculpts/figures, we decided to go half/half and invest in commissions and get with the best sculptors/painters around.

First Sculpt was done by Sunohc which is of Jason Voorhees from part 2. I was very satisfied with the outcome and sent it off to Elvis1976 for painting and to add real hair and beard in which he has already shown on both of his Threads. Here is a few pics of the journey.....

IMG_0870.jpg

4-1.jpg

elvisjasonpaintjob.jpg

IMG_7524.jpg

elvisjason2hair.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Journey for the best Jason Voorhees 1/6 Sculpts!!!

While Sunohc and Elvis1976 was knocking part 2 Jason out of the park, I found another sculptor on the thread here that had an open spot for work, so I jumped on that opportunity and ask for a Jason 4 sculpt. Rocco, who has many offerings on this thread did his thing here. Again, very damn good work here, he even did a hockey mask for it!!! My friend wanted to send these off to a person name Casey Love who he meet over at horrobid.com I never knew of his work, and after he showed me, I knew why he wanted him to paint it. Here's a link for Casey's portfolio,https://www.caseylovedesigns.com/portfolio.htm.
Anyways here are the progress pics...
Jason_rough_01.jpg

roccojason4sculpt.jpg

jason4sculptspics.jpg
mask2.jpg

Last edited:

I want them both!!! Great work on both of them.

Wow man!!! Amazing work :rock :rock :rock

Really looking forward to seeing the Beto sculpt that's also in the works :rock

Base Bodies have been order as well as clothing. I will post more pics, especially when figures are complete. Here is a run down for what we have in line to get done....

Jason part 2-Done!
Jason part 3- Done!
Jason Part 3 Stan Winston Version- Completed!!
Jason 4-Done!
Roy
Jason Goes To Hell with removable mask to show concept face- Completed!!!!!
Jason FVJ- With removable helmet and correct face sculpt that was just recently release.
Jason Remake 2009

Michael Myers '78 Unmasked
Cropsy from The Burning

Man, this is gonna be one expensive summer!!!:lol

Last edited:

Wow man!!! Amazing work :rock :rock :rock

Really looking forward to seeing the Beto sculpt that's also in the works :rock

Me too. Especially since this one has not been done before at all, a dream come true to Jason Fans. One that is not to be missed.

Here are a couple of W.I.P. pics of two different Jason Voorhees part 3 sculpt
First one is from Rocco which is an very early W.I.P of Jason 3 regular sculpt...

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

Next is from Betomatali which is of Jason Voorhees part 3 Alternate Stan Winston Version in which is being offer right now over here-https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78278

winstonjasonWIP.jpg

Enjoy:wave

holy crap a cropsy from the burning...mind blowing sir!!!

Just got this finish sculpt pic from Betomatali, those who may be interested in this, please see sale thread,https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78278. I have one spot unclaimed for. Will also take "waitlist" for those who did not get a chance to be in on this just in case a spot or two opens up later.....

2.jpg

Killer sculpt!! neck and shoulder idea is awesome very well done.

Yes, I agree. Betomatali said he was able to do that so that when on a body with clothing, it will give it that same appearance as in the movie. Though it may sacrifice articulation/posing of the neck, I think the overall appearance will make up for it.

I'm offering the Sunohc's Jason 2 sculpt unpainted. See info on first page. PM if interested

Base Bodies have been order as well as clothing. I will post more pics, especially when figures are complete. Here is a run down for what we have in line to get done....

Jason part 2-Done!
Jason part 3- Rocco is working on this
Jason Part 3 Stan Winston Version- Betomatali is offering these
Jason 4-Done!
Roy
Jason Goes To Hell with removable mask to show concept face
Jason FVJ- With removable helmet and correct face sculpt that was just recently release.
Jason Remake 2009

Michael Myers '78 Unmasked

Cropsy from The Burning

Man, this is gonna be one expensive summer!!!:lol
you mention bodies and clothing. are these finished, complete figures? how can i get a Jason 4 by Casey? thanks

you mention bodies and clothing. are these finished, complete figures? how can i get a Jason 4 by Casey? thanks

Actually in that part about upcoming "to do" list, I was speaking of myself. I have ordered the body so that I can put the sculpt and clothing together to show final results.

You can PM me about the Jason 4 sculpt from Rocco. Casey did the painting.

Thanks

Very cool I'm really interested in the part 3 Jason by Rocco but all of them look Amazing.

hey! i love how quickly this is taking shape. I seldom see my private commissions painted or even put together :( soooo
i wanna make room in my schedule for another one of these :) pm me if this can happen , it's kind of fun sculpting ugly faces heheh:panic:

That part 4 is amazing! How much for a blank!? I'm in a dilema now. Should I keep my sideshow figure as well as some of these or replace them? The headsculpts on the sideshows was the best thing about them, IMO, the clothes were bad.

Back