Joss Whedon and the Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joss Whedon has confirmed that he will be directing the Avengers.

I can't imagine a better choice. Finally, someone with comics cred is in charge of a comics movie. I know Favs and Norton have both 'said' they're huge comic fans, but have never really backed it up. Iron Man was good, but a lot of that was RDJ knocking it out.

At least it's official now.

And if it turns out to suck, then we know comics cred isn't a necessary ingredient to make a good comic movie.

So this guy told me he's directing the Avengers movie.... :lol:lol:lol

picture.php

UT, next year, you and I need to seek Joss out again. I need to meet him!!! Plus, it will be my first Comic Con and what better way to begin than with a moment like that. :rock

UT, next year, you and I need to seek Joss out again. I need to meet him!!! Plus, it will be my first Comic Con and what better way to begin than with a moment like that. :rock

Just stay at the hotel I was at, and there will be a 95% chance it will happen!! :yess:

(Hilton Bayfront, which is located next to the convention center)

Just stay at the hotel I was at, and there will be a 95% chance it will happen!! :yess:

(Hilton Bayfront, which is located next to the convention center)

Thanks for the advice! And congrats!! :rock

Hopefully, next year, I'll get the chance. :pray:

Thanks for the advice! And congrats!! :rock

Hopefully, next year, I'll get the chance. :pray:

Hope you do too man! It's so funny, cause on the way to San Diego in the car I was telling my buddy about the Whedonverse people I have met (sadly only 2 of them: Nicholas Brendon and Dichen Lachman with Buffygirl early this year).
I listed other actors whom I'd love to meet in the verse one day( SMG, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Nathan Fillion, etc) and he asked me what about the man himself, Joss Whedon?
I told him that it was next to impossible to meet him. It's like my chances of meeting George Lucas and Steven Spielberg: next to none. hahahaha!

Hope you do too man! It's so funny, cause on the way to San Diego in the car I was telling my buddy about the Whedonverse people I have met (sadly only 2 of them: Nicholas Brendon and Dichen Lachman with Buffygirl early this year).
I listed other actors whom I'd love to meet in the verse one day( SMG, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Nathan Fillion, etc) and he asked me what about the man himself, Joss Whedon?
I told him that it was next to impossible to meet him. It's like my chances of meeting George Lucas and Steven Spielberg: next to none. hahahaha!

Actually, I bet it wouldn't be that hard to meet him, just have to be in the right place.

UTtoyfan, were you able to meet James Masters today? He was signing in the convention hall around 11?

Him writing and directing it can only mean this may very will be the greatest Marvel movie to date. That's how much faith I have in this man!

You want to know how awesome Joss is, man? (Not that we didn't know he was already awesome)
When I went up to him after he had finished talking to a girl dressed like Kaylie from Firefly, I asked him if I could take a picture with him. He was very happy to! His Iphone suddenly rang right when we were about to take the picture. He took the call, told the guy (Jeremy, maybe Jeremy Renner?) that he was in the middle of something and would call him back, and then proceeded to take the 2 pictures with me. That was just so awesome, hahaha. I know, I'm such a nerd. I was shaking after meeting him too, it was such an amazing experience. :lol :thud:

Back