Josh's Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ifu03612 said:
Those pics are brilliant, great collection you like there. I got the new narnia bookends for my christmas. Don't want to open the box up though.

Colin

Thanks! I love this new camera and the software that comes with it. My pics look 100x better IMO because I just was never happy with them before. Now, I wont feel like they just suck when I take pics.

ifu03612 said:
Those pics are brilliant, great collection you like there. I got the new narnia bookends for my christmas. Don't want to open the box up though.

Colin

The narnia bookends are great. They are worth showing off, you should open them. On par with the SSW LoTR bookends.

img0005vy2.th.jpg

:cool:Clones, titanium,Vader

awsome collection josh!! or better known as the dude who qoutes almost everything... I envy your weta collection... and those PF's... DAYUMM.. kinda makes me want to get a job... hahahha again I gotta say.. love the collection bro.

Thanks!! My Weta Collection is my baby. The PF are some of the coolest pieces I own. Well, having a full time job has helped. :lol Thanks again. I'm proud of what I've been able to get into my collection.

jlcmsu said:
Thanks!! My Weta Collection is my baby. The PF are some of the coolest pieces I own. Well, having a full time job has helped. :lol Thanks again. I'm proud of what I've been able to get into my collection.

****, I'm proud of what you got... the weta sculpts are so elegant.... argh... must not get dragged into statues again.....my mom still thinks I'm too young to work... but she just doesn't know the seduction of these collectibles...

hah i think I want a new title.. "The Medicom Bumb"

Thank you! I appreciate that. I love seeing everyones collection and appreciate what it is be it SS, Medicom, Weta, Hasbro, etc.

Back