Joranthalus and Ozzfan: I have lost my mind.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
I used to pick on you guys because of the bobble heads. You know---the NECA head knockers things(I am pretty sure it was you two guys anyway). I have caved. I found a good deal on the first set...so I am gonna buy all 7 of them. The head sculpts are just too good. But I still hate bobble heads. I am just a slavish whore to classic monsters. Cannot help myself. I need an intervention.:lecture:slap

Ha! I don't care if they're bobble heads, kubricks, statues, or dioramas... as long as they're cool and look good on my shelf :)

Ha! I don't care if they're bobble heads, kubricks, statues, or dioramas... as long as they're cool and look good on my shelf :)

Well---the head sculpts are great. I want to have them around so perhaps one day they wont be bobble heads anymore, but nice busts. These make me want NECA to do Universal Monsters figures even more.:lecture

Well---the head sculpts are great. I want to have them around so perhaps one day they wont be bobble heads anymore, but nice busts. These make me want NECA to do Universal Monsters figures even more.:lecture

i'd love to see pics of that when the time comes

Back