Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shhbane

Freaked Out
Reaction score
My new Joker sculpt, made and rendered in Zbrush.
He's not finished yet, got to add him hair.
Thinking of 3d printing him, but not sure yet.Depends on the price.
75826933.jpg

Ohhh wicked!

I'm guessing this will cost a lot more than a full Hot Toys figure itself?

I'm looking it to be 1:6
Made the nose smaller as intothevoid said, here's the sculpt without shaders and textures
ff2u.jpg

Looks fantastic!

My only critique would be about the lip scar. Its actually on top of his bottom lip and it adds quite a bit of mass to it as well. Everything else looks spot on.

I love seeing all these new Heath sculpts too.

Yeah, scars are way too small, and not full enough.

And another thing, would it be possible to tweak the expression? Not many sculpts have a different expression to the one above.

The eyes need to be a tad bit bigger and mouth wider....other than that its bang on !

Thanks for all the comments, here's an updated version(bigger eyes and scars, shorter jaw & etc)
Hope you like it!
ff2m.jpg

I also think the nose may be the slightest bit too flat and wide, but to be honest, i never think it really detracts from the likeness that much. I didn't even notice it the first time around.

Thanks everyone, here's another update(worked on the nose and the scars more).
And on the second pic I started adding some hair(it's very low-res, basingly just a place holder).
ff2h.jpg

ff3b.jpg

ahh man. thats gonna look awesome. I can see it coming together with the hair already. After its done all u need to do is setup lighting and its gonna look so realistic !!! Goodluck buddy !

Back