Premium Format Joker PF v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is going to look like trash when sideshow paints it
I really doubt it will look like "trash." That's an overstatement.

But yes...if the paint job does not live up to the price, then people should cancel. You can't show something that looks really, really good at first reveal and then a year later "oh sorry, it looks like this now" and not have there be repercussions. Especially with the prices going up. If you're going to charge me more, then give me some that justifies the higher prices.

this is going to look like trash when sideshow paints it

I really doubt it will look like "trash." That's an overstatement.

But yes...if the paint job does not live up to the price, then people should cancel. You can't show something that looks really, really good at first reveal and then a year later "oh sorry, it looks like this now" and not have there be repercussions. Especially with the prices going up. If you're going to charge me more, then give me some that justifies the higher prices.

Hopefully it will look closely to the prototype. We will have to wait a year to find out :)

E.

New Deadpool came out close to proto didnt it.. This piece reminds me of that one.. Detail and overall presence wise.

I’d be more worried about the paint if there were flesh tones to screw up or an actor’s likeness to botch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be more worried about the paint if there were flesh tones to screw up or an actor’s likeness to botch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True... SS movie base are quiet awful.

The price is right inline with what I was thinking. Again, very similar to Deadpool, A greatly varied paint job across a plethora of smaller objects above and beyond just the figure itself.

Blown away by the all the small touches, I was down before, now I'm amped for this piece!

I just ordered the regular (collectors edition) through Popcultcha here in Australia..

Price is high, but the detail of this piece is worth it I feel.
(good comparison with Deadpool, both pieces have a massive amount of detail and are pushing the limits design/engineering wise).

Can't wait to have these two lovebirds/nutcases next to each other. (H+J).

I'm surprised there's not more hype for this? Exclusive was an instant Pre-order for me! Absolutely love all the details and the fact he's such an animated statue!

I was excited to learn of another Joker PF but this just doesn't do it for me for whatever reason.

My Arkham asylum PF is the only large scale joker I need. I also have the koto ver 2 which I love

I actually wouldn't mind this piece. Was hoping I could see in-hand pics before I bite the bullet.

I'm thinking about this piece. I'm sort of on a mission to replace as many pieces with fabric with fully sculpted pieces as I can. I just haven't decided if this is the Joker for me.

I'm surprised there's not more hype for this? Exclusive was an instant Pre-order for me! Absolutely love all the details and the fact he's such an animated statue!

I'm pretty excited for this piece, there just isn't much to talk about. We've seen all we are going to see until the first SS Unboxing or in hand videos. I ordered the EX as soon as the ES was shown and I'm really looking forward to it. I really like the Animated vibe I get from it (especially with the EX head) and the dynamic pose and base is really nice.

Back