Joker GOONS - who's who? Ha-Ha!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off Topic: Anyone know of any U.S. Stores (online doesn't matter) where I can get that 1/6th scale Truetype Figure (Caucasian - Relaunch ver.)?

*edit. Nevermind.. I found one.

Last edited:
GREAT STUFF!!!! Thanks!

Here you go..

Happy (Side View)
happy2ja5.png

Happy & Dopey
happydopeyds5.png

Dopey 2 (Slight Side View)
dopey2kd9.png

Happy 2
happyik7.png

Happy 3 (Side View)
happy3lf4.png

Chuckles
chuckleszh6.png

Chuckles 2 (Side View)
chuckles2cx6.png

Grumpy
grumpyjr2.png

Grumpy 2 (Side View)
grumpy2cj5.png

Bus Driver
busdriverpt5.png

The Bus Driver is the only one with no close up or barely any clear shots of his mask. Hope these help.

I'm makin a withdrawwwl here!

:lol Great line!

The more I think about this group, the more I like it.

This gang is a like a little microcosm of how the Joker views the world; what he's counting on in the final scene: basic human corruption.

The goons killing each other to get a bigger cut. It's just part of the plan.

All the world's a stage...and the Joker is the puppeteer.

Down for all of them :D:D:D

Cool, check out my first post on the first page. There is a link to the Grumpy head I've made. Contact DarkArtist81 for further details as he is currently casting and painting them.

Working on Chuckles right now. Still VERY,VERY early stages.

I kind of like the Bus Driver too -- stuffed into his overalls like a stout Michael Myers. Too bad he lasted about two seconds.

After thinking and dreaming about it all night, I'm thinking to make Chuckles and Grumpy as figures. DA Josh has provided a good example for the clothing for Grumpy.

Any know, or got screengrabs of, what Chuckles out was? What type of jacket and pants, etc? It looks like a black suit with black gloves, but what type of suit?

devil_666 this is a job for you! :)

Pretty cool if they get all those happening, id collect them, not buy, but slowly collect. I like grumpy, that dude had the coolest voice lol!

Any know, or got screengrabs of, what Chuckles out was? What type of jacket and pants, etc? It looks like a black suit with black gloves, but what type of suit?

devil_666 this is a job for you!

*puffs out chest, hands on hips*

I'm on it..

*flys off*

I'd definitely buy a Grumpy, the scene where the Joker moves around and gets him in place for the backend of the bus is great.

Chuckles Outfit

Black Trench Coat
chuckles1oi1.png

Dark Gray Suit (Slacks AND Blazer), Black turtle neck, Black & Gray long sleeve button up shirt
chuckles6kc5.png

chuckles7bp7.png

chuckles3lv2.png

Black leather dress belt with Silver buckle
chuckles5jc8.png

Black socks w/Brown loafers
chuckles2tv2.png

Black leather gloves (strapped at the wrist), Mac-10
chuckles4yq6.png

That's exactly how I'd do it -- Joker pulling off mask, or holding it by his side, his team of faceless goons standing behind him. :rocks

Also, it would look kind cool to just have empty masks litter the floor at Joker's feet -- victims of his murderous intent.

Anyway, if you want Joker's "clown" gang, this is it.

Wasn't there more masked goons at the party too? I know the Grumpy mask made it there.

Thats how I'm going to dispaly hime even without the goons.

I was saying which ones I thought would be cool actually. I was responding to the OP. :wave

Back