Joker Goon Masks Version 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From casual glance, it's a Dragon Models Heckler and Koch MK23 pistol with suppressor.

It appears to be the fully functional version. I believe, IIRC, that you can find it in the DML boxed sets

- Cody
- Walt
- Sydney Savage
- Terry

Hard to tell though from that picture but the DML version is the best one around currently IMHO.

Gekko

Ro - I could take a better pic of it if you needed it. Let me know.

Sounds great, P. and yeah, Gekko is the man! He helped me get a few pieces for the custom Gordon and Ra's i've been working on. :D

Sounds great, P. and yeah, Gekko is the man! He helped me get a few pieces for the custom Gordon and Ra's i've been working on. :D

Sorry Ro, kept meaning to do this for you, but didn't get around to it...:eek:

dsc04084fe.jpg

dsc04085b.jpg

Congrats on the signal btw! Amazing piece.

This was a good find on the bay..thanks for that reference pic and the congrats, P!! Can't wait to get it!!

Anyone who upgraded do anything with their 2.0 goon masks? I hit a wall a while back and turned my attention to other things (OC Batman, DX Joker etc). There's not much space in the detolf for the gang anymore but I took them out tonight and posed them on the night stand for gits & shiggles :D :

goongang.jpg

I still need some footwear for a few of the guys and I plan to try and futz/weather some of the gear a bit...maybe even try to darken the masks some. I had to repair Chuckles as his mask seperated from his head :horror

Still, a fun project.

Back