Joker Goon Masks Version 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dizzy,
I want to get a set of the new Goon scultps. I like my old set, and have tracked down outfits and accessories for the figures, but the reduced size is a big selling point. What's the bottom line on a full set? Is there a trade-up discount? (just kidding)

Old Grandpa

Awesome work!
I need a set of Joker Goon Masks Version 2, please shoot me an email.
How many Joker Goon Masks are there?
I think there are more than 5?
BbNM-gwCGkKGrHqQH-DIEqty2R-8DBKu6g9.jpg

:D

A shot of the backs of their heads... from left to right (all re-casts from Hot Toys);
Tony Stark (Bus Driver), Tony Stark again (Chuckles), John Connor (Happy), Kyle Reese (Grumpy) and Bank Robber Joker (Dopey).
The next pics show the standard Hot Toys Truetype neck adapter, and the fitting for Bus Driver.
I hope this helps you if wondering about fitting onto bodies... I am sure they will fit most bodies, as long as some kind neck adapter is used.
Dizzy

Dizzy's first batch of Joker Goon sculpts arrived Friday! :banana
Great job Diz! - a wonderful upgrade to v1 - your execution of this idea is spot on, amazing. IN PROGRESS pics below - you'll notice I'm still waiting on a few accessories/clothing items:

Grumpy
grumpy2j.jpg

Chuckles
chuckles.jpg

Dopey
dopeyy.jpg

Happy
happyk.jpg

Bus Driver
busdrivera.jpg

party of 5
goons.jpg

with the boss
withboss2.jpg

Last edited:
I love seeing work that my fellow freaks have done with stuff I have started.
Dizzy

They look AWESOME Pennyworth!

Hey Dizzy, I am guessing mine is already arrived at my other home!

I reckon it will get there in the next couple of days... here in the UK we are set for a load of postal strikes so lots of mail is well backlogged!
Dizzy

Just a thought, do you think a light wash of black over the masks at the end will make it blend more with the Joker one

I think it is too easy to overdo the weathering... much better to have them sent to board members and they can darken them if they desire, rather than have them too dark. With the white Alumilite I use you only get one chance to get it right, or else you lose the professional finish.
Dizzy

Pennyworth,
Great looking crew there from TDK.
All the best, thanks for sharing,
Gekko

Couldn't have done it without you Gekko - thanks for everything.

wow. These are amazing. Really nice pictures. I love the dead vault guy picture.

Thanks man! I hope to recreate some more scenes when I get the rest of the gear in.

Great pictures, Chris! What gun is it you used for the vault guy?

Thanks Ro! I got Happy's gun on ebay - don't have any specifics besides "Handgun with silencer" :lol

Back