Joker Goon 1/6 Masks Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these actually fit on 1:6 figures? It looks like you just shrunk down Mattel's evidence masks so they would be flat in the back.

I made a Grumpy sculpt last year (both DA and Elvis did amazing job making figures from it) and I've been slowly working on Chuckles. But if actually fit on figures, I may be interested in a few of the other guys.

Ok Deckard, I will put you down for those two.
I presume nobody needs the Jokers mask (Bozo)>
Dizzy

I would not mind it as a throw in for buying the complete set ! :monkey3

(which you do have me down for (a set) right ????

These look really great Dizz. Put me down for a full set of 5 as long as they'll fit over a 1/6 head. Making the full set of bank robbers will be task to look forward to in the future.

Old Grandpa

These will all fit 1/6 heads... but they are not re-sculpted Mattell masks... I take it Buttmunch means the ones from the 7 inch Movie Masterpiece figure evidence masks.
Here is a comparison profile shot of Chuckles (in the middle), with the MM at the bottom (very 2d and too large) and the DC Joker mask at the top.
Do not worry about the grungy lines on my sculpt neck, they will be eradicated on the finished casting and smooth.
To get them all the right size I used a casting (in plaster) of the DC mask and re-sculpted the features to make sure that when casted it will not be too large or small and the eye holes are in the correct place.
Dizzy:google

Chuckles actually looks much better in your profile shot! I forgot Mattel didn't make 2 of these guys.

I'm probably interested in Chuckles, Happy, Dopey, and the Bus Driver then! I already got Bozo and I'm happy with my Grumpy. But if there is some deal for the full set, then maybe I'd take a Grumpy.

Cool, Buttmunch on the list too.
I will let everyone know when the first set of finished castings are done, and post photos with them on different figures so everyone is happy... not grumpy. Or dopey. And nobody wants to be a bozo!
Dizzy

Cool, Buttmunch on the list too.
I will let everyone know when the first set of finished castings are done, and post photos with them on different figures so everyone is happy... not grumpy. Or dopey. And nobody wants to be a bozo!
Dizzy

And who would want to be a bus driver with a ton of screaming kids on board? :lol

Already on it...I began early building of this for as my next 1/6 TDK diorama after I finished the Interrogation room one I did. I am just doing the back of the bus, crashed through the bank wall!

I got to get all the Int. dios that you guys ordered and the table and chairs done first...It'll be about August before I can finish it? I will be sure to post when it is done.

mike

Holy ^^^^. MY wallet weeps. But me.........

:banana

Okay guys,
looks like about 12 interested parties at the mo (plus got to make a set for myself) and as I reackon I would be able to make about 4 or 5 sets a week I am going to have to stop taking any more (possible) requests for now... nobody wants to be waiting for months... we get enough of that with certain internet based suppliers!
The list of interested so far:
Full Set
Hbk007
Intothevoid
Snake Eater
Teabelly83
Madcow (wants Bozo too)
Elvis1976
Eightsamurai
Old Grandpa
Lforigno
Gargan (wants 2 sets)

Part Sets
Buttmunch (all except Grumpy)
Deckard (Grumpy and Bus Driver)
Gattack FC (Grumpy).

I estimate that it will cost about £25, or $30 for a full set, about £5 or $7 for individual masks, and about £5 shipping UK or $10 to the US.
Please note that I am not making any money on these so the price will be covering materials. Anyone who wants them raw and unpainted let me know, but they will cost the same.
Dizzy:google

oh no!.. i missed the mark!..if i don't mind waiting..can i be in the list?.. wanna get full set as well

Sure thing Chouzi, someone may drop out, and I may do a second run of these at a later date... I am sure I will be sick of them after 14 sets!
Dizzy

Oh yeah ! Can't wait ! Meesa happy camper !!!!

$40 is a steal for these.

Can't wait to see them on some heads.... now to stack up !

I think you might as well bump me up to the full set then. @ the $7 each price, it would only be $2 more for me to add Grumpy.

I am going to have to drop out I'm afraid. Very sorry dizzy! But I just do not have the spare moolah to fund these at present. :(

The masks don't bother me... it's the bodies and clothes I will have to get after that's got me scared !

I'll probably keep the masks in storage for quite a while until i'm done with my priority expenditure on my display...and then pick up some cheap bodies and clothes to put these guys together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back