Prop Joker: Face of Insanity Life-Size Replica Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the "replica" part of the thing. Of what is it a replica? What is this from?

It's ok, see slot of a likeness of this mask on eBay. I'm a huge joker guy but have no problem passing on this.

It's up for pre-order ordering now. I have no idea why but I'm extremely drawn to this piece I have a feeling it's going to be very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's up for pre-order ordering now. I have no idea why but I'm extremely drawn to this piece I have a feeling it's going to be very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the right lighting this would look very cool. I will wait to see what the ES is before making a decision

20246269_796156767232267_1802633318221887836_n.jpg20155768_796156787232265_2781799419294184436_n.jpg

SERIOUS thread bump!!!!! (Not my pics!!!) WHAT U GUYS THINK!!

I'm ordering it. Looks awesome. Cheap and different will stand out in my collection.

Zod, what were ur impressions of this piece in person? It's very unique and im thinking of adding it, just not too sure...

It's definitely different. The card base is nice, but I found myself wishing they would have just gone ahead and made a full bust. I think it looks weird to see that much of the Joker's head but no green hair. Also, if you look at it straight-on, the face isn't centered over the base so that makes it look off as well.

I totally forgot about this one. The video showcases it well.

I'm assuming it ships soon?

Back