Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
181aa3554a19e1c1abfa96a3cb9721e9.jpg

Just received mine.. no issues.. looks amazing. I only have 5 other PFs but this is by far my favorite. LOVE IT!

dQr7xLW.jpg

More images here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Question for those that have received theres already.. Does his chain just hang in his pocket? Theres not supposed to be anything attached to it right? I went to feel the chain and it just flopped out of his pocket, nothing on it.

Also my only issue with this piece is I wish the magnets were a little stronger, especially the head magnet.

My measurement from base to highest point of gun is 25 3/8" ..shy under 25 and a half inches.

I feel the same about the head magnets as well. I also pulled the wallet chain out of the pocket so I guess it just tucks in there. Overall an amazing statue. I think you have to see it in person to truly appreciate how nice it is.

I have some left over flat earth magnets that I got for my Dr. Doom PF, I guess they could come to use with this Joker... haha :lol

great pics everyone. sorry to hear some arrived with issues. Hopefully SS makes it right.

Still haven't received mine yet.

Got mine today, haven't set it up, but cracked it open and everything looks perfect. :rock

Now I just have to find a Bats to go with him, I just can't get myself to love the AA BATS.

Ooooo, quick question, is he exactly 24.5" as the product page description says, or slightly shorter than that?

I just measured and I think the distance between 2 besta shelves 20 holes apart (18 in between them) is just about 24 1/4" so he might actually fit in one of my spots if he's just a little shorter... can anyone who's putting him in a BESTA please confirm these measurements, or am I off?

Ooooo, quick question, is he exactly 24.5" as the product page description says, or slightly shorter than that?

I just measured and I think the distance between 2 besta shelves 20 holes apart (18 in between them) is just about 24 1/4" so he might actually fit in one of my spots if he's just a little shorter... can anyone who's putting him in a BESTA confirm these measurements, or am I off?

My measurement from base to highest point of gun is 25 3/8" ..shy under 25 and a half inches.

FhZhDYs.jpg

eye level
EYdsODG.jpg

Now i have a question (maybe is just me) but the joker's left suit lapel is kind of odd, it have a wrong sewing that the right lapel doesn't: for those that have received theres already have noticed this imperfection?

Mine is like that as well, definitely different then the stock image

RVpAQYo.jpg

Stock photo
dc-comics-joker-arkham-asylum-premium-format-300290-09.jpg

Agh.. I was hoping they just changed the look last minute but Ross' statue looks fine. I really don't want to have to return this..it would be 2 for 2 with Sideshow. My last order had damage which was the Spider-Man PF.

Back