Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am defiantly getting this statue, I never usually buy DC statues, but the arkham Joker is stunning, look forward to how Batman looks, but those 2 are on my priority list next year.

I'm in the same boat. I never planned on buying any DC items, but this guy is awesome. Can't wait to see what else gets produced from SS and Prime1.

Really want to pick this one up. Something about the shape of the face is off - should be longer or pointier. Luv the EX though.

much smaller than I expected. How do you know when something becomes coupon eligible?

The exclusive will be sold out before it is coupon eligible. If you want this piece, I recommend ordering it sooner than later. I'm going to pass because I'm holding out for a better comic version, but this statue is beautiful. I think the exclusive will go for well above retail in the near future. I think it's overpriced to begin with, but history has shown what us chumps are willing to spend. I tried to apply a coupon towards Darkseid more than a month after he went up for pre-order, so I'm not quite sure how long it takes before a coupon is eligible. Luckily, I had over $300 in rewards points to apply towards him.:)

Last edited:
You enter the coupon code after you add the item to cart. It will then say if the item is eligible.

lol, you're right : )

I am interested in this, but I was hoping to wait until SDCC before making my decision. Oh well, I will go on the waitlist if he "sells out" before then.

I really like this, but with ssc crazy increase in pricing and the cdn dollar exchange killing me also. My ordering has pretty much been put on hold for the last year.
Hell with the dollar swinging so much I'm seriously thinking of liquidating a bunch of my statues that I have in storage. would pick up about 30 points on them now....lol

I really like this, but with ssc crazy increase in pricing and the cdn dollar exchange killing me also. My ordering has pretty much been put on hold for the last year.
Hell with the dollar swinging so much I'm seriously thinking of liquidating a bunch of my statues that I have in storage. would pick up about 30 points on them now....lol

You are not the only one mate... This hobby is getting pricier real fast. I am watching a lot of PO and just standing on the side now.

Really want to pick this one up. Something about the shape of the face is off - should be longer or pointier. Luv the EX though.

I love the game but yeah Bats head is always off and you nailed joker longer and pointier

Do you guys think there will be a new Joker comic-book PF? Still haven't found a decent price for that one and I really want a Joker PF in my collection... worried I'll feel inclined to get the Arkham Batman PF to go with this, in which case if I do, I'm back to square one seeking a comic-book PF to go with the Bat I currently have. :huh

I feel like passing on the Arkham line because as cool as he looks, this one just looks too "stickly" for me, the comic-book PF had more volume to him which I liked, so I would prefer that one but prices have been through the roof as of late.

Do you guys think there will be a new Joker comic-book PF? Still haven't found a decent price for that one and I really want a Joker PF in my collection... worried I'll feel inclined to get the Arkham Batman PF to go with this, in which case if I do, I'm back to square one seeking a comic-book PF to go with the Bat I currently have. :huh

I feel like passing on the Arkham line because as cool as he looks, this one just looks too "stickly" for me, the comic-book PF had more volume to him which I liked, so I would prefer that one but prices have been through the roof as of late.

Maybe. I would love a Alex Ross Joker pf.

Back