Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all for comic line... but this line is very very tempting

Agreed. Id rather have Scarecrow over Harley. Even Mr. Freeze. It'd be awesome if sideshow would just complete the Arkham Asylum line, ideally anyways.

Freeze would look incredible. However, he didn't have a role in AA. That's why I think it'll be Scarecrow because Igo said the next PF will surprise some people. Most collectors want Harley or Catwoman. Catwoman (like Freeze) had no role in AA. Harley wouldn't be much of a surprise at all given her popularity. That's why Scarecrow makes the most sense. He is a large part of AA and would be a mild surprise if chosen over Harley. If they decide to go the female route for the 3rd PF, Ivy would certainly be a bigger surprise than Harley. Igo also stated they may do a 4th PF if the line is selling well. If that's the case, then I would expect to see an AA Harley. Bats, Joker, Scarecrow, and Harley would cover most of the major players in AA with the exception of Bane.

I am all for comic line... but this line is very very tempting

The costume designs for the Arkham games are amazing. Arkham Scarecrow (and Mr. Freeze) is one of the rare instances where I'd probably skip a classic PF of the character for the Arkham version. The only costume design I didn't like in the Arkham games is Deadshot. However, if SSC sticks strictly to the Asylum theme then they should release 4 PFs. Bats, Joker, Scarecrow, and Harley would be perfect character choices to tie up the Arkham Asylum line of PFs.

overall, rocksteady's designs for the game series are just amazing! i just love their overall concepts and ideas for this world. in my opinion they nailed it. everything just works and feels right. and of course looks fantastic!

overall, rocksteady's designs for the game series are just amazing! i just love their overall concepts and ideas for this world. in my opinion they nailed it. everything just works and feels right. and of course looks fantastic!

Exactly. Everything just looks and feels right when you play the Arkham games.

lo. oh no. i agree he looks awesome. i just menat that in that i would want harley next.

The only issue some peeps might have if SSC does an Arkham Harley is that if they keep the AA theme going, we'd get the nurse Harley outfit. I much prefer the AC Harley. She looks great in leather.

The only issue some peeps might have if SSC does an Arkham Harley is that if they keep the AA theme going, we'd get the nurse Harley outfit. I much prefer the AC Harley. She looks great in leather.

I agree, if it has to be between the two I'd much prefer the AC outfit for Harley. But my fav outfit is the AK outfit she currently has. Glad prime1 will do that for sure. But I have feeling they will do the AA one just to match up with the other 2.

I agree, if it has to be between the two I'd much prefer the AC outfit for Harley. But my fav outfit is the AK outfit she currently has. Glad prime1 will do that for sure. But I have feeling they will do the AA one just to match up with the other 2.

Yeah, I agree. If SSC is putting out a Harley in the Arkham line then it's gotta be the AA Harley costume to match up with AA Bats and Joker.

I waitlisted last Friday for the Exclusive, do you guys think I stand a chance ?

Back