Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#ORDERED!

Had money, saw this PF.....

10946532_706777832769056_1437289683_n.jpg

Ordered. It will be a regret to not get the Exclusive on this piece. This was a no brainer to me.

I complained about the price because it is to high, but this is exclusive or nothing. Ordered

Yeah I think this exclusive and that head sculpt is a must I'm a really big joker fan and I need to have this. Definitely a piece id regret missing out on I would never get the regular version

Might wait for the Waitlist. I'm going to wait. I do like this piece, though.... Hate the price, LOVE the item... Stupid Sideshow has me....

BTW, the listing says it weighs 15.00 lbs.... Darkseid weighs 20.00 lbs. I'm sure that's estimated, but Jeez Louise.

A lot of newbies have this ordered, any of the vet collectors that have been on these forums for a while getting this?

$450? Must be joking. It's gotten far too out of hand. A 6 inch Rocket Racoon PF will be $600 when its released in 2017

I'll wait, the ES is probably going to be big, there's no missing exclusives nowadays. No rush.

Am i the only one who sees Jack Nicholson joker in the head sculpt? Does not scream Arkham Joker to me.

Back