Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of newbies have this ordered, any of the vet collectors that have been on these forums for a while?

Lol what does your comment even mean? it's pretty simple mathematics my friend you order it if you like it

The people who order now are just contributing to a higher ES for an overpriced statue. I don't even want to know how many exclusives they're going to make.

Lol what does your comment even mean? it's pretty simple mathematics my friend you order it if you like it

It is what it is, wondering if guys like Collectorcol or ink or sarakawa or DK, etc have ordered it or not... did I say something wrong?

Just my opinion, but to me ES means crap, it should really come down to if you like the piece or not and if you have the funds for the piece you like, that's it.

Agreed. I've ordered it because I like the looks. Don't love the price but that doesn't stop me. Space is my issue.

It is what it is, wondering if guys like Collectorcol or ink or sarakawa or DK, etc have ordered it or not... did I say something wrong?

Nah, I was never gonna order this. My rule is no villains...which I stand true to for the most part. Maybe a couple if they are sexy females:lol I do think this piece looks fantastic...definitely EX or fail. But with that price, I'm not even tempted in the slightest. Arkham Bats is another story though...we'll see how he looks, what the price is, and what the EX is. Even if it is stellar, I prob won't order day 1.

Just my opinion, but to me ES means crap, it should really come down to if you like the piece or not and if you have the funds for the piece you like, that's it.

It should mean something when it starts to jeopradize the quality of the statues. They simply can't keep up with the QC of the thousands of statues they're producing.

Am i the only one who sees Jack Nicholson joker in the head sculpt? Does not scream Arkham Joker to me.

I agree. I passed on this. I love the game designs.... have all the DC 1/6 scale statues. But this just looks a bit off, especially the non EX head. The neck is weird... he looks like a frog or a lizard? Why would a character that is SO skinny and elongated have such a thick neck?

I'll wait, the ES is probably going to be big, there's no missing exclusives nowadays. No rush.

Agree. Over a year or more away. If I really want this I'll get on the waitlist a month or 2 before it ships. Why give SS $45 toady?

Nope! Sticking to Predator and Marvel while struggling for space.

Nice but very expensive, especially for a very skinny looking Statue.

Back