Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that would pretty much solve everything. Gotta say for $400+ for a statue I don't think we are getting the QC we deserve.

Well it's just adjusting to the way things are going. The more expensive these pieces get, the less quality we should expect. They are mass produced after all. Those preview pictures do have the prototype placard all over them. Mixed media suits not fitting right, and un-hemmed capes, 20% or more as pvc, who are we as paying customers to demand a luxury purchase that reflects what they advertise. I'm fairly certain soon will start seeing quality not guaranteed disclaimers too. You give SS $500 and you get a build it yourself statue. We'd all call it broken, but SS apologists and us, are just terrible customers feeling entitled to what we purchased. Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but for us spending anytime of the forums we've seen this. Hell, I've probably commented in similar manner simply because I was stupid and hadn't received a bad piece yet. Everyone gets their turn eventually.

What becomes completely annoying on these forums is when the same people come into every thread and start talking about Sideshow QC issues when the piece was just POed and isn't even close to coming out. Hell we have some people already claiming this is PVC. Why don't we just toss in that completely inferior to anything we've ever received before we actually get it, that way we can get all of the ******** out of the way so that people who actually want to talk about what is known about the statue, can.

I mean we've seen some pictures and price, you'd think that was enough to complain about without manufacturing things to complain about that haven't happened yet.

What becomes completely annoying on these forums is when the same people come into every thread and start talking about Sideshow QC issues when the piece was just POed and isn't even close to coming out. Hell we have some people already claiming this is PVC. Why don't we just toss in that completely inferior to anything we've ever received before we actually get it, that way we can get all of the ******** out of the way so that people who actually want to talk about what is known about the statue, can.

I mean we've seen some pictures and price, you'd think that was enough to complain about without manufacturing things to complain about that haven't happened yet.

I agree. Almost as annoying as the "im done collecting - the sky is falling" posts yet "after this one hit im done" follows shortly after.

Sounds like the ramblings of a crackhead.

Im not buying this because of the 161% markup from the comic Joker PF that I already own.

Dont care for the dramatics. Either you speak with ur wallet or u moan about it for months

Have to give more praise for Sideshow's CS. I've had to deal with them more often than not when buying statues from them, but every time they've been able to compensate me fairly. I mean, they should. I've put in thousands of dollars with them. The least they can do is show that my patronage is appreciated, and they do.

I just wish they'd fix their QC. Over 50% of the pieces I've bought have had QC issues. While they were fixed/addressed, that's still a bit too much for my liking.

I agree. Almost as annoying as the "im done collecting - the sky is falling" posts yet "after this one hit im done" follows shortly after.

Sounds like the ramblings of a crackhead.

Im not buying this because of the 161% markup from the comic Joker PF that I already own.
Dont care for the dramatics. Either you speak with ur wallet or u moan about it for months

^That, and it's a bit a of a travesty to say it because I'm sure there's quite a few people that would have bought even if they had raised him to the price of say, Doctor Doom, $389.99, I think I might even bite at that price while still owning the original. I just don't see a reason for him to be $450, I shouldn't have to use RP to knock him down to an acceptable price point. It's the same way I feel about Darth Vader.

This comes out to $670 CDN after the conversion rate shipping and taxes. It can be as high as $720 for people in With HsT tax

If 66.7 % of SSC business comes from international customers - i really dont see the correlation or justification on the price hikes. But whatever. Ive said my peace - im not buying it and thats that.

Joker PF was $420 shipped with taxes and conversion and im happy with that one.

People are just traumatized from getting bad pieces and not getting help from cs or atleast not what they wanted, which is not the case for many of us but I understand, now the price is a subject to talk about, I'm curious to know the reason it's more than the og pf joker, both mixed media relatively the same, did resin or polystone went up, did fabric went up? Are there any significant upgrades from the first pf? Maybe the exclusive will make us say "oh, there it is" but def would like to know, now I don't have t know but just would like to know.

Its probably licensing fees for Warner Bros 'Arkham Games' although i dont think they accounted for currency appreciation which should deflate their "inflation" excuse

I wasn't being that serious. I love this Joker, best one in my opinion, not happy about price. I may end up PO'ing this. But I'm also a realist is that there's no guarantee of the quality of piece we'll get. If we can't complain about how bad this piece may be, we can't compliment about how good it is either. We have no evidence of either. On that note, how about that price? I hope this isn't the new standard. If so, Aquaman is going for $500 easy.

People are just traumatized from getting bad pieces and not getting help from cs or atleast not what they wanted, which is not the case for many of us but I understand, now the price is a subject to talk about, I'm curious to know the reason it's more than the og pf joker, both mixed media relatively the same, did resin or polystone went up, did fabric went up? Are there any significant upgrades from the first pf? Maybe the exclusive will make us say "oh, there it is" but def would like to know, now I don't have t know but just would like to know.

The first Joker was based on economics 4 years ago

It's on. Pre ordered! No numbers on the exclusive version though I think this one's going to go very fast

Back