Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that bugs me about the Price Point is that it's what Sideshow SHOULD do as a business. They see these characters like the Comic Joker selling for twice their original value a couple of years removed. Why shouldn't they see some of that revenue? The raise in the price is just them shifting the demand curve so they see more of the profit. It also SHOULD mean they make less, which should translate into better quality. (Not saying it automatically will... We've seen what happens on some of the pieces they have, but it stands to reason). Then again, they'll probably make 2000 of the exclusive to make up for the fact they only made 1250 of the exclusive Comic Jokers.... They know they have collectors who missed out on the Comic Joker by the proverbial balls.... And they will figure "Hey, this new Joker is much less than the original Comic Joker that's currently on eBay!"

I hate it when they act like a business and do proper business things! GRRR!!!!

In Soviet Russia, Sideshow pay you for Joker statue!

Ive seen regular edition Jokers on ebay go for $450-$500 so not really much cheaper and I bet the EX edition size for this piece will probably be higher than the old regular edition. I like the regular edition head on the old one more than the EX but thats just me

$450 What a joke. No pun intended. I was really excited for this piece to come out and now I say easy pass for me. These new prices on PF's are ridicules. This is just Sideshow getting greedy. Higher edition numbers and lower quality.

Damn this looks good, but prime one is making the batman I wonder if they will be making a joker as well...
But I will still put a preorder in for this one...

I thought with competition companies would lower their prices. It looks like the opposite.

I hope he and Bats can fit into a BESTA together, I'm running out of space... need to start selling stuff...

I wonder if anyone would eventually sell the EX head..We can only PO regular versions through our local store.

He looks pretty damn good, but I don't love it enough to drop $450 before tax and shipping. I'll stick to comic DC line, but I'll make an exception if they release a AC Harley.

I like it buy $450 is crazy for this! I will wait for the edition size before making my decision.

Back